Fiery Plush

uberfan

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if they ever made toys or stuffed animals of the fierys from the movie Labrynth?. Any information would be helpful. Thank you so much.

Reaction score
I believe they did, back in the day. If I remember correctly it's head and limbs were attached with velcro, making it more like the fireys in the movie!

uberfan

Reaction score
Thank you

yeah a friend of mine always wanted a fiery doll since she was little. I'd love to get one for her. I tried looking on Ebay but they didn't have anything. Do you know if anyone you know has one? Thanks Goblin King:smile:

Reaction score
Unfortunantly no one I know has such a plush, if they did I'd be sure to snatch it up ^_^ The only time I've seen one is on the Think Labyrinth! Website, so your best bet might just be checking back on eBay every so often.
I remember hearing Toy Vault was coming out with a Firey plushie sometime in 2008, but I have no idea exactly when they'll be doing so.

Good luck!

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
Plush

I have wanted one too! But when they are on ebay, which is like once ever 2 years they go for $300-$600, that is crazy!

MelissaY1

Reaction score