Fiery Plush

JenCat0004

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get pics from several angles of your Firey plush? I REALLY want to get one for a friend for Christmas, and it doesn't look like that's possible, so I want to get someone to recreate it as close as possible. Also, the height and any other specs of the toy would be GREAT.

Unless, of course, there's any chance you might be willing to sell it? Am willing to pay BIG time for one!

Greatly appreciate ANY help you can give me! Thanks SO much!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Firey Plush

Hi

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I haven't been checking out muppetcentral for a while.

That one did sell, but I'd be happy to make another one:smile: I can try to get it close to the original if thats what your looking for, or I can go more towards it looking like the one from the film.

PM and let me know what you would like and we can discuss prices:smile:

Sincerely,
Marie

Romany666

Reaction score
Hi, I have an original Firey and I am considering parting with it but I really cant find much information on it. All I've read is that they are very rare and typically go for $300-600 when they sporadically appear on eBay. Anyone know more about them?

Here are a few photos of mine.
http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=fireywhole.jpg

Laszlo

Reaction score
Hi, I have an original Firey and I am considering parting with it but I really cant find much information on it. All I've read is that they are very rare and typically go for $300-600 when they sporadically appear on eBay. Anyone know more about them?

Here are a few photos of mine.
http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=fireywhole.jpg
Congrats! Try sell it on Ebay. I dont know how much it is worth NOW (financial crisis) but good luck anyway! (I got a Sir Didymus plush in mint condition for quite cheap)