Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the intro with the Luncheon Counter Monster and a rabbit and the new video with Gonzo in the desert.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Gonzo and the Jacobson characters have had updates recently, however I'm unimpressed with the fact that Kermit and Pepe have not had new videos in ages! When will these be coming?

MWoO

Reaction score
You are upset that two of the most over exposed characters are not getting videos?

ohtherain

Reaction score
Saying it that way makes me feel so guilty...but yeah. Pepe is one of my favorite characters.

jjevons

Reaction score
just went to muppets.com and saw a new video of beaker about voting for his performance of ode to joy. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At first it seems like the site mostly just included a few of the main characters and generic animals like penguins and chickens, and when it was launched Jim Lewis said that Disney was then trying to focus on the main characters, but in recent weeks some lesser-known characters have been included, like Bobo and Beauregard in the recent workout video (it seems Bobo wasn't used for a few years, and now is pretty much making a comeback), and now Luncheon Counter Monster. I wonder who we'll expect next, Lew Zealand? Behemoth? {wishful thinking here...} Lips? Digit? Seymour? Let's get more of these obscurities out there!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
At first it seems like the site mostly just included a few of the main characters and generic animals like penguins and chickens, and when it was launched Jim Lewis said that Disney was then trying to focus on the main characters, but in recent weeks some lesser-known characters have been included, like Bobo and Beauregard in the recent workout video (it seems Bobo wasn't used for a few years, and now is pretty much making a comeback), and now Luncheon Counter Monster. I wonder who we'll expect next, Lew Zealand? Behemoth? {wishful thinking here...} Lips? Digit? Seymour? Let's get more of these obscurities out there!
Oh my gawd, that'd be awesome.

If Lips and Digit were to appear in the same video together, I would just DIE... of joy... yesh...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If Lips and Digit were to appear in the same video together, I would just DIE... of joy... yesh...
Me, too.

I wonder who performed Luncheon Counter Monster in that video. He sounds a bit like Brian Henson, but Henson hasn't performed in any Muppet productions in the last few years, being mroe busy performing for his own company. If it was Henson, then I wonder if there'll be any Johnny Fiama and Sal videos in the near future. If not, then I guess we've found the perfect recast for Sal, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Seymour!