Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another thign I've noticed: Is this the first tiem LCM has eaten a character on-screen? I don't think I've ever seen him eat anybody before (I don't count the exploding machine... I feel like that was just a machine, with a pre-recorded voice and automatic mouth).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya know now that I think about it, I don't think LOM has ever eatin anyone. I could be wrong but i think he only ate objects.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Actually, I can think of one instance where LCM ate someone. In JHH episode 112: Food, he ate an alligator during "The Food Chain Song".

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*facepalm* You're right ... and then he got eaten by the bigger monster.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow I'm going to have to see if that one is on Youtube. Also this is the first time any Muppet monster has eaten anything in a long time isn't it?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not since MT I guess. The Gonzo video was okay, nothing too funny about it

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's a shame that rest of the Electric Mayhem isn't at least used in videos on Animal's dressing room. I don't know if Matt Vogel (the most recent Floyd) or David Rudman (the most recent Janice) are jsut too busy with Sesame Street or what, but they could at least include Dr. Teeth and Zoot (and maybe also Lips) with Animal in some videos. Maybe have Zoot play a tune on the elevador, perhaps. Then again, not very many of these videos are musical. Still, images of the band do appear in a music game on the site, and their voices are heard.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's a shame that rest of the Electric Mayhem isn't at least used in videos on Animal's dressing room. I don't know if Matt Vogel (the most recent Floyd) or David Rudman (the most recent Janice) are jsut too busy with Sesame Street or what, but they could at least include Dr. Teeth and Zoot (and maybe also Lips) with Animal in some videos. Maybe have Zoot play a tune on the elevador, perhaps. Then again, not very many of these videos are musical. Still, images of the band do appear in a music game on the site, and their voices are heard.
Well I think in time they will be used, and hey at least in one of the newer video's Dr.Theeth was on the phone. It's a start!

ploobis

Reaction score
Beauregard on Muppets.com

Hey Friends,

Have you seen Muppets.com lately?

Well there is this new video piece with Bobo The Bear and Beauregard doing some wait lifting, With Bo lifting Bobo! LOL!

Got to Muppets.com and check it out!