Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well we talk about this at the Muppets,com thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have seen it. I am more excited than I have been in a long time. I took dozens of screen grabs, in case it ever went away again. I actually could not believe I managed to keep breathing while seeing Beau say, "I am Bobo's Buddy" and then lifting...knock his hat off...collapse..."Lying down is good..."

I had forgotten just why I love him so very much, but now I totally remember.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes they where having us wait some time for mupdates and boy has it been worth it. We got Beau and Bobo, and Lunchon monster eating a rabbit. so yes the updates have been great here lattly.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I have seen it. I am more excited than I have been in a long time. I took dozens of screen grabs, in case it ever went away again. I actually could not believe I managed to keep breathing while seeing Beau say, "I am Bobo's Buddy" and then lifting...knock his hat off...collapse..."Lying down is good..."

I had forgotten just why I love him so very much, but now I totally remember.
Poor Beau. I can't believe he actually went along with the suggestion of using Bobo as a weight!

Beauregard is my absolute favorite. I wish I could meet him and Dave Goelz!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Have you all looked at what appers to be a new game, and it's kind of cool. It's called Muppet Music mixer. The cool thng about this is that you can look around the diffrent rooms and things. You can check out Kermit and Piggy and Animal's dressing room to find diffrent rips of sounds and insterments. You can also go to Muppet labs and The Chef's Kicten. There is even a place where you can see the empty seats of the Muppet Theater. There are 40 or more different sound efects and musical instermesnts you can use in the mixing bord. I posted a song tonight of just a small sample of what you can find. Oh i almost forgot you also can see the Muppet Newsman sitting at his desk. You can even use his voice as part of the sound. So check this out. This is one of the most detailed online Muppet games I think I have seen. I cant wait to hear your all's songs!