Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

beaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the Muppet videos aren't viewable in the UK?
Doesn't Disney own the rights in the UK?
I want to see them sooooo badly...:cry:
Proxy my friend, proxy! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! I love this bit!

On a side note, does anyone have a contact number for Disney Interactive? Their web execution makes watching clips terrible on over half the computers I've used! I love Flash, I work in Flash and there's a good way and bad way to do things. They picked the most irritating methods where the user can't cache the clips. I would love to at least see an alternative site or You Tube page of just the clips (and ALL of the clips) without the "frills" and stuttering playback. I find myself not truly enjoying the clips as much as visualizing myself enjoying them if they would play properly! :sympathy:

Their web developers get a total F in my book, but the content is a perfect A+! They should show some of these as bumpers between commercials on the Disney Channel! :flirt:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I think what clinched it for me was Beaker putting his finger up his nose and out his eye when his head is turned into a jack-o'-lantern. I found that extremely hilarious.

However, Bunsen needs to have that left arm checked. The forearm was too short and the puppeteer sleeve was visible at the beginning (just to nitpick).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say, while it's still extremely scrubby, it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. In fact, as soon as it loaded up, the Rizzo and Bubba intro ran about 85% smoothly.

Not only did they have a great Bunsen and Beaker skit... but they ALSO managed to use the original music from the Muppet show, and recreate the intro. Very good job.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
After giving it some thought ... I think I'd REALLY like that neato clock...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh man, were those good! I loved the talking pumpkins exploding into pumpkin pies! Although, I think the Jack-O-Lantern Beaker and having him die were kind of creepy and off-putting in my book.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
All three videos (two Bunsen and Beaker and one Swedish Chef) can be seen here!
http://disney.go.com/partners/hauntedholidays/?int_cmp=dcom_HH_Mypage_180_muppets__Intl/#muppets

I'm in love with the penguin in the Ghost Hunters video and the pumpkins in the Chef video. Hilarious. WHY can't we have a new Muppet show with sketches like these? It would be PERFECT. All of the special effects in the Ghost Hunters video was very, very impressive. Too impressive to only be seen online.