What is your favorite animated series!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I stumbled on that article a few days ago. I bought the first two that were released from, I believe it was First National Pictures? I thought they were releasing a third one, but now it seems another company is rereleasing the it from the beginning again, but with more episodes on the DVDs. Actually, I already saw a couple of the new ones on Ebay of all things! The seller said they were rare; I hope that's not true, or that it's only because they're so new.
:concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I stumbled on that article a few days ago. I bought the first two that were released from, I believe it was First National Pictures? I thought they were releasing a third one, but now it seems another company is rereleasing the it from the beginning again, but with more episodes on the DVDs. Actually, I already saw a couple of the new ones on Ebay of all things! The seller said they were rare; I hope that's not true, or that it's only because they're so new.
:concern:
The new releases, or the ones previously released? I'm guessing First National pictures went bankrupt, and they're liquidating their stock. I saw both volumes of Teddy as well as some volumes of Baby Felix (which I will talk about another time. Rest assured from what I've seen, I have one to add to my least favorites pile) at Dollar Tree a couple weeks back. One volume of teddy and both Felixes are still there. So, if a Dollar Tree is near you, you may want to check it out.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I do love Robot Chicken (It's still animated even if it's not cartoon like) and Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It is both of the older ones that I have. Thanks anyway though.
:smile: There's a Dollar Tree very close to me; maybe I'll go and see if they have anything else of interest.

Pork

Reaction score
My altime favourite from when I was little was Babar. Man I loved that show! For my fourth birthday Mum even made me a cake in the shape of Celeste.

Ducktales was great
Goof troop was good too if I remember correctly.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Although I am NOT a fan of anime, I have become adicted to Avatar! The animation, story, acting--it's all pure perfection! If you haven't seen it, check it out. Start with episode one of Book One (Season One) and you will be happy you did!
What he said! Avatar is, perhaps, the best thing to come out of Nickelodeon since, well...in a long time, let's just say.

Also, I have to give mention to another favorite series of mine that used to air on Nickelodeon way, way back in the day: Mysterious Cities of Gold.

-Kim

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
From the vaults of my Osamu Tezuka DVD collection:Astroboy 1980's version, Astroboy 1960's version, Astroboy 2000's version and Kimba the White Lion(original series).

I love anything by Osamu Tezuka Productions. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like him too. But I'm very wary of a long lost production he did called "Cleopatra." Rest assured it was one of the first animated movies in the US to garner an X rating. But the opening with the live action bodies with animated heads is the bigger turn off for me.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Too many to mention, where do I eve begin. But my current favorite is "Avatar: The Last Air Bender".