What is your favorite animated series!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Real Ghostbusters.

Such a classic cartoon from the 80's. Egon, Peter, Ray, Winston.

Later on in the series the show started to focus on Slimer more. Boooooooooooooooooo!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, I see there are a lot of Rocky and Bullwinkle fans on here; that's a good one.

When I was a kid, I loved watching "The Magic School Bus," and I have some really fond memories of "The Adventures of Tintin."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to love The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle or one of it's many names! That truly is one of the best cartoons. Better writing then that is quite a rarity.

Gotta say The Magic School Bus was a very clever and funny written show! I loved it!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hrrmmm...so many to choose from

My all time favorite would be the "Classic" Simpsons. I would say pretty much seasons 12 and back.

Others that stand out in my mind are The Magic School Bus, PB&J Otter, Ducktales, Pepper Ann (I was actually thinking about this show a few days ago, wondering what happened to it lol), Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog

and I used to LOVE dragonball Z. I would watch it every day before school. But now it doesnt really appeal to me, heh :smirk:

and I think I like The Powerpuff Girls more NOW (I have watched it every day since its been on Boomerang, which has not been long lol) than I did when it was originally on.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Others that stand out in my mind are The Magic School Bus, PB&J Otter, Ducktales, Pepper Ann (I was actually thinking about this show a few days ago
Oh yeah! Pepper Ann was a great show! That show was really good and was one of their best current shows. It really was a good show! Enjoyed it very much!

I think I like The Powerpuff Girls more NOW (I have watched it every day since its been on Boomerang, which has not been long lol) than I did when it was originally on.
Yeah! That is one of the my favorites! It was so popular yet, it felt like it was so undermined. I really was such a brilliant show! It you saw the recent tenth anniversary show it was hilarious.

Craig Mccracken said the reason the episode was so crazy was because he made the movie so completely serious that he wanted this one to focous more on humor.

Drtooth

Reaction score
and I used to LOVE dragonball Z. I would watch it every day before school. But now it doesnt really appeal to me, heh :smirk:
I'd suggest watching Dragon Ball NOT Z... the original stories were much better written, much better executes, and had a real sense of humor about themselves... of course, it's very hard to find now... but it is a million times better than Z.

and I think I like The Powerpuff Girls more NOW (I have watched it every day since its been on Boomerang, which has not been long lol) than I did when it was originally on.
Yeah, I bought the complete set, and saw all these weird and wild episodes I never saw, since they were at the end of their run. But am I the only one that thinks that they made the Mayor extremely stupid, almost braindead with arrested developement in the last seasons... especially writer Chris Reccardi? (See "Toast of the Town" and "Custody battle" you'll see what I mean).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
it seems to be a trend with cartoons. Make already stupid characters totaly braindead the more the show goes on :rolleyes:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmmm... I have too many. But here's some of my faves:

The Simpsons
Family Guy
Animaniacs
Jem
Batman: The Animated Series (90s)
Harvey Birdman
"Old school" Loony Tunes
Sailor Moon
The Magic School Bus
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren & Stimpy
Goof Troop
Hurcules
House of Mouse
Pepper Ann (haven't seen it in yonks)
Darkwing Duck
Bonkers
Ducktales
Madeline

...erm, that's all I can think of right now. But I am sure there is more to come. :stick_out_tongue:

(WHOOHOO! 3,000th post! :excited:)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My altime favourite from when I was little was Babar. Man I loved that show! For my fourth birthday Mum even made me a cake in the shape of Celeste.

Ducktales was great
Goof troop was good too if I remember correctly.
OhMaGod. I LURVE Babar!
And heaps of other stuff I watched when I was little. If so, Postman Pat is up there. The remake is a little... bit scary, but it hasn't failed.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know if its one of my "favorites" but Static Shock is an awsome show! Its one good thing about Disney XD. They brought it back man!