Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I doubt he will arrive tomorrow. I dont know if Parcelforce deliver on Saturday, and even if they do Im at work until 5, so unless a neighbour takes it, I dont think I'll be seeing him til Monday.

At least I still got the excitement of opening the box to come on Monday.

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi Chris, thanks for the tips on the pupil placement, i'll check out the review again.
You don't think there's a chance your weirdo might turn up tomorrow? But as you say it'll certainly brighten up those monday morning blues
Hey Ant, you're display looks awesome! I keep looking at pics of your Kermit to try and make mine look as good, so I apologise but i'm stealing your pose I'll try that out with Animals nose, did you do that to yours ? His does look slightly bigger.

I agree , the sock nose looks fine. So where does he stand in your order of favourites, do you have a top 3 yet or does it change? I think I loved him straight away, whereas Kermit & Animal took a while, particularly Animal, i'm still tweaking him all the time!

Hang in there Chris, the Weirdo's on his way

Mark
Thanks for the comments, I have squashed Animals nose, it still is a little small but this effect does help.
IMO ........Gonzo is my least fav Muppet out of the 3 BUT my fav MR replica so far :smile: . Kermit took a while for me to get him to look like he was in character, Animal just had to be pimped all over but Gonzo needs nothing done to him to make him look real apart from the pupil change which is easy ( as long as you know where to get the material WHICH I dont so any tips would help a lot!)
His jacket seems a little big but Ive pinned it at the back and now it look fine.
So who else apart from us lucky 3 got theirs today.

Hey US members we here in the UK can now have a one up on you.......we have Gonzo and now Fozzie pre ordered:stick_out_tongue:

markit

Reaction score
I'm with you totally that Gonzo is my 3rd favourite Muppet of the 3, Rowlf is my favourite, but I think I might have a wait on my hands for him. I was prepared to change the placement of Gonzo's eyes so I bought a roll of 'self-adhesive velour' it's the closest I could get to flocked paper, which I couldn't find at all, it's black, it's furry, i'm sure itd be fine, if anything, it's a lil thinner but I think it would work great unless anyone's come across anything more suitable. Ether way it's a **** of a risk to take, last thing i'd want is Gonzo to be stuck without his pupils!

I've got a whole roll of this stuff if anyone wants any, unless they start producing them ultra quick & I have the entire cast, I dont think i'm in any danger of running out! It's got www.hobbycraft.co.uk on the wrapper.

Mark

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I might be wrong and I am sorry if I am, but I THINK that the member Reevz1977 put up a post saying he had lots of the stuff to make the pupils, and if anyone in the UK needed some, to let him know!

Again, sorry Reevz1977 if it wasnt you!

Chris

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Ask Lab Rat, he is a puppet maker and will tell you where to get the flock pupils from. Not sure if I am brave enough to do it myself. Maybe when Lab Rat is in London next a visit to Greenwich park may be on the cards, I'll buy him lunch in exchange for him fixing the pupils

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I ordered Fozzie yesterday, Bloke has gone mad, I don't care. I wish I had a husband like you guys that loved the Muppets. I don't know why he doesn't understand my passion. He loves Sci-Fi and I don't stop him with his purchases.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Ask Lab Rat, he is a puppet maker and will tell you where to get the flock pupils from. Not sure if I am brave enough to do it myself. Maybe when Lab Rat is in London next a visit to Greenwich park may be on the cards, I'll buy him lunch in exchange for him fixing the pupils

Leanne
x
Maybe it was Lab Rat that put the post up, I cant remember and I cant find the post on here.

Glad to hear you joined the Fozzie Pre Order Club Leanne, He is gonna be so cool.

My partner complains about the size of him, but understands that if Im made to choose there is a clear winner.............and thats a Frog, Pig, Bear, Thing etc. lol

Chris

Lab Rat

Reaction score
If any of you guys in the UK need pupils just give me a shout and i'll send you some i have loads of them they are really easy to change over.