Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Well it's now saying 4th April, mind you that went up yesterday and it was April Fools day!

As I'm a sadist I decided to pre-order Fozzie from TCZ too. :smile:

Leanne
x

markit

Reaction score
Just recieved a call from TCZ to let me know Gonzo's in stock and should be with me tomoro , yaaay :smile: I think that's really good of them to call everyone that ordered him to keep them updated. That's definitely swayed me to place a pre-order for Fozzie as well. Should be quite a few UK fans posting some new Gonzo pics very soon!

Have a good day

Mark

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Just been called by TCZ Gonzo is finally in the UK and will be shipped out by UPS today. He will be at my parents tomorrow.

I've still got to wait till the weekend, but, how excited am I?

Leanne

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail (and two missed calls from unknown numbers, may well have been them) saying he's on his way!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
At last,

I had a missed call at 11am and an email to confirm that he's on his way. The email says he should be here in 3-5 days but I hope thats just a standard message and that I will get him tomorrow. Its my day off tomorrow so timing couldnt be better!

Didnt think this day would ever get here after the delays.

Chris

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha, all you UK kids got contacted at the same time. You must post some pictures when you finally get 'em out of the box!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I think its good for TCZ to call us all, 9 am he will be at my office!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
TCZ we take back what we said, excellent customer service I've tracked mine and Gonzo is in transit.

Leanne
x

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Leanne,

How do you track it? Did TCZ give you a tracking number?

I tried to do it on the UPS site, but without a number or reference I couldnt find it?

I hope I get mine tomorrow too, just concerned as the email said 3-5 days? When they called, did you have to select a postage method, mine has the standard £3.50 that was added when I ordered it?

Chris