Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hey, if you draw Poppy and Periwinkle, then I might take a shot at drawing them too, since I'll know what they look like. =D
There just basic ideas, but I have started on really simple pictures of them...I just finished Periwinkle and her profile...Since I don't know if I will ever be writing future stories with them in it I guess it is a bit silly to go into so much detail, but I just decided to, for what it is worth (their eyes if they had color would have black centers of course, I just forgot them):

Periwinkle-
Daughter of Mokey and Boober.

Age: Baby (when grown, would be about the size of Red, but no bigger.)

Very light green, short faced fraggle with less point to her face, similar to Gobo.

Hair: Very fine and soft in textue, simlar to Boober's. Done up in two low bushy pigtails, tieded with twisted red and pink bands.

Eyes: Round and set far apart, sometimes with a small bit of eyelid. If drawn with eyelids, has two eye lashes at the very corners of her eyes. If drawn with eye color and not just normal black fraggle eyes, has light blue eyes. (the front veiw is very bad here, I am bad at drawing them head on)

Clothing: Only a yellow socking hat with blue stripes and a pom-pom end. It is so long she can sit on it...

Character: Happy, thoughtful, a bit of a copycat, does not like getting into trouble.

Hobbies: Loves drawing with her brother, swinging, collecting anything that sparkles and hiding them in the family cave for others to find.

Trademark: Smiles and laughs easily. When older, loves making up tongue twisters.

Adult 30 min job: Fixing the playthings like the swings and see-saws...

Crushes: Has a thing for Convincing John, thinks he is very smart. Is always trying to impress him and have one of her tongue twisters used in one of his songs.

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Crushes: Has a thing for Convincing John, thinks he is very smart. Is always trying to impress him and have one of her tongue twisters used in one of his songs.
She sounds adorable, and I especially liked this part. =P
lol, has a thing for Convincing John. That's funny. XD
He's probably starting to get old by this point, though. =P

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, he is. Especially if you read an unfinished story titled The Prediciment. *Sigh.

Redsonga

Reaction score
She sounds adorable, and I especially liked this part. =P
lol, has a thing for Convincing John. That's funny. XD
He's probably starting to get old by this point, though. =P
*lol* Well, wisdom comes in all forms I guess :big_grin:
In my fanfic world the normal age a fraggle lives to is 120-150. (Golly, I could almost start a my fraggle rock world Encyclopedia..Good idea? Yes? No? Probably not, I know my ideas aren't that good :stick_out_tongue:)
They can have babies (not that all of them do, I don't see Red and Gobo as the parent types) almost their whole lifes because of the fact that for many types of creatures in the rock fraggles are..tasty:eek:. In my world the World's Oldest Fraggle was 200 years old, his son, the World's 2nd Oldest Fraggle, that replaced him in this story, is about 167 :3.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just bumping this for new members :smile:. For anyone wondering, I finally almost have the Red/Gobo closing done, to a certain silly creature song :wink:. Since it seemed like everyone wanted to read it, and it was planned from the start :smile:...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Me ether..this song has been running over and over again in my head since it first screamed 'Red song!' at me when I got the idea of Midnight Place:excited:
I don't like being impatient, but they sure are taking their sweet time. *snickers* However, I mustn't rush perfection (or as close to perfect as possible). XD