Cookie Monster on NPR

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It wasnt frank sadly, but its eric, the interview of frank sounds like it was a bit taken from the archives or whatever. But erics improvisation is really just fantastic, and its very OZ-esque. :insatiable:
But none the less, this is just fantastic, it makes me want an inside the actors studio with oscar the grouch, or even a bert dollar bill. :frown:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It was Eric? I didn't think it was him either, but rather some extra puppeteer or something. No offense, Eric!
Yeah, I actually for a few seconds thought, "Why not a Bert dollar bill?" lol

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was David Rudman. I know this. It sounded just like his Cookie voice. I can tell no matter what. :insatiable:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That would be a good question on the performer change. Maybe Eric is staying with Sesame and David is working with Muppets?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I have to agree with Ernie on this one. Eric stopped voicing CM years ago. It had to have been Dave. Actually, it sounded like Frank though. Someone mentioned Eric's Grover has been sounding different from before as well. I guess it's because these guys have really been improving over the years.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, it makes more sense that it was David. I'm not really familiar with his CM voice, but I was able to link his CM in the interview to Baby Bear and other such characters where he uses a squeakier voice.