Has Anyone Here Made the Kermit MR into a "Puppet"?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a great idea to me. From the sounds of it, all you'd end up with is a $200 pile of wire, stuffing, plastic, and felt. The only thing I could recomend, is going to a thrift store, or flea market, and buying a Kermit/Fozzie/Animal or whoever else, and making a puppet of that.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a great idea to me. From the sounds of it, all you'd end up with is a $200 pile of wire, stuffing, plastic, and felt. The only thing I could recomend, is going to a thrift store, or flea market, and buying a Kermit/Fozzie/Animal or whoever else, and making a puppet of that.
Very good advace Colbyfriends. If you really want an easy Kermit puppet it would be much better to use a stuffed Kermit the Frog toy insted of the actual MR Kermit. It may not look totally like Kermit on TV but close enough and for a lot less money and work.

Bottom line that Kermit MR made was meant as a total "Photo Puppet" meaning you can pose it and stuff like that. It sounds like just an awful idea to me and you could probably throw a good amount of money down the drain and in these tough times who wants to keep spending money over and over on the MR Muppets just to take them apart?:confused:

MWoO

Reaction score
He's got a hand in his head.