The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Guess that one vote clinched it for you. Still hoping that twist I gave you makes it to the fanfic forum. But that's not why you won, it was an honest vote that got you the award Beth.
*Hugs his cyber-cousin.
*Gets distracted by Lisa's rambling.
Hee... That's what the award's for, Wemblin' Fool, the randomest rambler.

And now time for the last award of the night...
Scooter... 15 seconds to, no, you're on now!
The Muppet Theater's orange-skinned gofer rushes upwards onto the stage in his sneakers to deliver his shpiel.

Scooter: Thanks boss. Here we are, saved the best for last. Our final honor goes to the one person who's done the most to show that they have the greatest hopes for the Muppets' continued prominence. The recipient of the Keepin' the Flames Alive is none other than... Mr. Steve Swanson!
http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=1zokq2v&s=2

Now to sit back and hear how the audio version of the show turned out. Uh Steve, you there buddy? Not sure as we haven't heard the audio as having been uploaded to the site yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright, alright, I was being a doofus again, my bad!

Meanwhile...

GHOST ALVIN: Hey, we didn't get an invite either! Everybody knows that a party isn't a party without Alvin Seville!
GHOST SIMON: And what kind of party would that be, Alvin, a slumber party? (Chuckles)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Awww, Snowthers, don't yah say that!
[Eyes widen at the chipmunks]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[Jumps out the window]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Before everyone starts to leave, a trashcan lid flies open. That scruffy greenest grouch emerges from within wearing a grungy tux.

Oscar: Hey, where d'ya think you're going? There's still one more of these disgusting trophees to hand out. And this one's da best of 'em all. To that crazy Prawn person... For putting this year's shindig together, again. Heh...
*Gets a few laughs from the people who get the joke on the halves' names.

And of course, with this award ceremony came all the trashy reviews and critiques... Which made this grouch's night all that much more memorable. Here ya go kid, the Nothin' But an Old Windbag award.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...awnmeister.png

The last trophy secured by its winner, the citizens of town wait to hear the playback of this year's festivities on the Muppetcast. Ed huddles with his hands near Autumn, not knowing about his performance thinking it could've been better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...awnmeister.png
*Wonders if Count knows he must have mistyped the URL or something, as it comes up as "file cannot be found".

GHOST ALVIN: If I didn't know better, I'd say that Mexican chick doesn't like us!
GHOST SIMON: She's COLUMBIAN, Alvin.
GHOST ALVIN: Same difference.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Wha? Nick AM! Get here buddy. And hey, who let those chips in here? This is Muppets and MC only.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Statler: This ceremony's gotten a lot better.
Waldorf: It's been over for fifteen minutes.
Statler: That's what's better about it!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (Rather disheveled, rushing onto the stage) Oh! I'm late--I'm so sorry I'm late! But I'm here! I'm here and I'm so happy for the Kissy-kissy award! (Wiggles fingers at Kermit, who blushes and waves back, and blows kisses to Miss Piggy, who is preening for reporters and ignoring her.) I just want to say, you all should get the "Muppet Fans with the most patience" award for hanging in there with me while I throw down words in fits and starts. It means a lot to me, folks--truly it does.
Thank you. And remember--the world can not have too much frog-pig snuggling!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In our seats...
You think she found the subtle hint and irony of Fleet's presentation yet?
Autumn: No, let's let her enjoy herself reading all that's happened here while she was gone.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Whoops, sorry fellas, I don't really know what happened and am not to be counted liable as such...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/nickguy505/Awards/fordaprawnmeister.png

This should be correct.
Sorry I was late, Apple's big boo-boo with iTunes 7.6 deleted all my songs and I was trying to recollect them all. The songs were as scattered all over the place like Scrooge McDuck's money as the Beagle Boys are robbing him penniless.

*sighs* It's been such a long night...