The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*still in the air* *somewhere over Cairo* Um, Super Grover, could we possibly, um, land?
Super Grover: Of course we cannont land! Are you crazy?
I am a member of Muppet Central... but why can't we land?
Super Grover: Because I have promised to take you to the award ceremony, and I, SU-per Grover, do not disappoint!
*sigh* Super Grover, the ceremony is probably over by now. You may as well just land and I can call someone and maybe get patched in to make my speech.
Super Grover: But I cannot let you stop here! This is Egypt! And I, Global Grover-
I thought you were Super Grover.
Super Grover: I have multiple personas, okay? But anyway! I cannot let you land here because it is very warm in Egypt, and you are wearing a nice sweatshirt, and I would not want you to get it all sweaty.
...Grover, please?
Super Grover: I am so sorry Ryan, but I cannot conciously do that to you, my very good friend.
...Alright, fine, just take me to the ceremony!
Super Grover: I thought you said it was over?
JUST DO IT!
Super Grover: Well! There is no need to yell!
*groans*

OOC: *ahem* Thank you all SO much for being a part of this year's awards! I'm so happy everything turned out well. But most of all, I'd like to thank Ed, Nick, Claudia, and Steve for their incredible work with the awards, the ceremony, and the organization of various things. Thakn you all so much for making this fun and exciting for everyone involved! I look forward to seeing you all at next year's awards! You guys are the best! Muppet Central RULES!

P.S. Ed, Nick, you guys, I'm touched beyond belief by this special trophy. Thank you guys so much.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry I wasn't able to congradulate each of you individually, but I want to say a big, "Well done!", to all of you!
:smile:
I would like to thank Ed and Ryan for organizing the awards, and AM and Claudia for designing the awards!
I would like to thank Steve and Ed for putting a great deal of effert into making an audio broadcast of these awards available.
Finally, I would like to thank everyone here at Muppet Central, for making this the crazy, fun, exciting, friendly, and truly wonderful place that it is! MC does indeed rule!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walks onto the stage* Sorry for all the conveince of ya'll having to wait for my exception speech so here it is.

I would like to thank everyone for helping me out on all the music of pretty much any type of Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame songs there has ever been. I would love to thanks Lar...man i can't think of her name. But she should have gotten this award for pretty much she has made my dream come true (as well as hers) of getting every record recording there has ever been.

And i would love to thank my parents, sister, brother-in-law, freinds, necies and anyone who enjoys pretty much anything i like. So thanks to everyone who voted for me and i'll keep making and supplying and reciving Mup3s and anything else too. Thanks. *blows a kiss to everyone in the theater and waves*

Beauregard

Reaction score
This was amazing! Thanks so much for everything that was put into this!

The MuppetCast awards ceromony was amazing here, and the audio version is also AMAZING! Great scripting, great fun!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks to Ed and Prawnie and Steve for all the work they put into this awards ceremony. It was alot of fun you guys!

Come on Abby, let's go back to the dorms.
Abby *sleeping*: Snore
Ok, guess I gotta take her myself.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Sorry I wasn't here for the awards ceremony. Congrats to all who won. I went out of town at the last minute. (Older bro invited me,my mom & my sis to his condo down here. Sat night,and I just got home.) Prairie,Rosita & I want to apologize to our dates for the awards for standing them up. So Kyle,Herry & Salesman,we hope you're not mad.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Sorry I wasn't here for the awards ceremony. Congrats to all who won. I went out of town at the last minute. (Older bro invited me,my mom & my sis to his condo down here. Sat night,and I just got home.) Prairie,Rosita & I want to apologize to our dates for the awards for standing them up. So Kyle,Herry & Salesman,we hope you're not mad.
Oh, Kathy...

Lefty did take Prairie to the awards! But he spent a lot of the night trying to sell his stuff to unsuspecting people.:wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here Kathy. I thought since i wasn't around either. I was with my sister, brother-in-law and necies at Lubbock. We spent the night there and went to the Science Spectrum. It was neat but me, Herry, Murray and Bruce all went to the awards. We were kinda late but i was worried that you might think that i forgot about you two. Glad to see you had a wonderful night out too.

Wonder for Ed, Ryan and Steve for all of their work on this wonderful beautiful show you put on for us here and over at the MuppetCast too. I can't wait to download the show and get to listen to the rest. I only listen to the first 3 minutes and then i thought i would wait to download it at home. Thanks again and can't wait for more of these kinds of things to come.

BEAR

Reaction score
It was a fun awards show. Thanks, Ryan, Ed and Steve. Nick and Claudia too for designing the awards. It was great fun! Looking forward to next year.