The 'Outcast Gelfling' in The Power of the Dark Crystal

JMPrater

Reaction score
It's only been recently that I realized that indeed, there will be another gelfling in this new film.

My question is....who is this gelfling? Is he Jen & Kira's offspring? Were there others who were in hiding that revealed themselves when the crystal was healed in the first film?

The silence is still quiet deafening from the Henson camp, so I don't imagine we'll hear anything official. This is intriguing though.

JMP

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, we won't know anything for sure until we see it, and it makes perfect sense to me that JHC isn't talking yet. No, I don't think there were any other gelflings at the end of the first film.

Laszlo

Reaction score
It's only been recently that I realized that indeed, there will be another gelfling in this new film.

My question is....who is this gelfling? Is he Jen & Kira's offspring? Were there others who were in hiding that revealed themselves when the crystal was healed in the first film?

The silence is still quiet deafening from the Henson camp, so I don't imagine we'll hear anything official. This is intriguing though.

JMP
I thought you read the script?