1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The 'Outcast Gelfling' in The Power of the Dark Crystal

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by JMPrater, Mar 12, 2008.

1. JMPrater

JMPrater Member

It's only been recently that I realized that indeed, there will be another gelfling in this new film.

My question is....who is this gelfling? Is he Jen & Kira's offspring? Were there others who were in hiding that revealed themselves when the crystal was healed in the first film?

The silence is still quiet deafening from the Henson camp, so I don't imagine we'll hear anything official. This is intriguing though.

JMP
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, we won't know anything for sure until we see it, and it makes perfect sense to me that JHC isn't talking yet. No, I don't think there were any other gelflings at the end of the first film.
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I thought you read the script?