Star Wars Prototypes

peyjenk

Reaction score
Rizzo doesn't even look like Rizzo.... or even a Muppet rat at all. He looks more like some random cartoon character.

With Yoda ears.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously, what did you people do before Palisades, when ALL Muppet Merchhandise looked like this?

I'll take a 13 dollar gift set of these things anyday over those overpriced "Dunnys" and Giant poops.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I remember reading about these awhile ago. I'm going back down for New Years so I can't wait to pick these up. The Disney characters/Star Wars figures were there when I went down last year, and these figures were at least in the works. What bothers me the most about the cast members at the parks is that no one ever seems to know anything.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I remember reading about these awhile ago. I'm going back down for New Years so I can't wait to pick these up. The Disney characters/Star Wars figures were there when I went down last year, and these figures were at least in the works. What bothers me the most about the cast members at the parks is that no one ever seems to know anything.
*falls out of chair!* VIC! Vic you've posted on MC! Does that-- does that mean you're back to stay? At least for awhile? You have NO idea how much we've missed you pal!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hopefully so, Ry. I really missed you guys, and it's so great to see so many familiar faces along with all the new ones... well, new to me at least.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hopefully so, Ry. I really missed you guys, and it's so great to see so many familiar faces along with all the new ones... well, new to me at least.
You like my new face? I tell ya, the miracles of plastic surgery are really under-celebrated. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just going to post some of the pre-palisades PVC's to compair and contrast with this set...

Applause

Schleich

Muppet High

Disney World PVC's

And I gotta tell yah, I think that the SW ones are actually pretty good looking compared to some of these. Though I do have a problem with the fact they clearly based the designs on Cartoon Drawings, and not the actual puppets. That pretty much distorted what they could have been.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can u buy them in stores?
Only if you mean a store at Disnney World, yeah. Otherwise you may have to wait for them to be online, or call Disneyworld. Someone told me that you can actually phone order theme park merchandise like that.

Of course, if you wait long enough, some comic book store may get a box or two in. Of course, they'll charge you double price. I once saw one of the Mickey Mouse Luke Skywalkers in a comic book store.