Muppet T-shirts at KOHLS

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, yeah, good call, Beth. I have the "Representin' The Street" one (but I think that's from Target), but whenever I wear it, I always get a really positive reaction from everyone.

I never got the "Want Woman" one, but that's because I only saw it in red, and I do better in earth tones.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I look better in darker colors too, but "Want Woman" was just too good to pass up.

And yes, the Representing the Street, Rollin' With My Homies, Street Smarts, and I Was Raised on the Street shirts are all very funny, but I'd really just like to see a Super Grover shirt. :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I coulda' sworn I saw the Alex Ross art for the SS Palisades line on a shirt once... although I suppose it could have been a custom job.

Boppity

Reaction score
I love Kohl's! :big_grin:
I got a gray Animal hoodie, a red shirt with "Save the Animals" written on it and Animal at the bottom, a "Peace Out" shirt with the main four, the Mayhem one which is a million sizes too big for me, and a few others but I can't remember...
It almost seems like they release different shirts at different locations o_o

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm really glad that we're beginning to see Muppet clothing products out there more and more, especially with the "green revolution" hitting the nation...

But does any one else feel like the lyrics to Bein' Green are becoming totally ripped off with "It's easy bein' green."? Can't it be: "I think it's what I want to be," to encorporate the song without totally :hungry: butchering :hungry: it (Bork, Bork!)? I don't know... It just seems to me that merchandising has been jepoardizing the integrity of our favorite (and/or not so favorite) characters lately.
I don't see how it's any worse than the old Bunsen Honeydew button that said "I have no Eyeballs." Now that distorted the integrity of the character, AND ruined the suspended disbelief of the character as well.

But this green revolution kinda cracks me up. You know at least half the people that buy those things buy them because they are trendy and don't even really believe in the cause. I bet they probably toss their reciept and plastic bag in the middle of the parking lot on their waiy to their SUV or something.

Heh heh, that's exactly why I didn't buy that shirt when I saw it Dave! Too funny! I'm kind of sick of the shirts that are like "Rolling with my homies", it's funny, but not exactly in true Muppet style you know? Yet, I'm still so happy to see so many Muppet shirts out there.
Is that the one where they're all in the car, and there's a Honker riding in their with them? Can't say I care for that tag line, but the fact we have a Honker on an adult sized T-shirt sent shivers down my spine. Shivers of happiness that is.

BTW, there are also some girls Mu[ppet T-'s there as well. I was walking down one aisle, and looked at their t's? they have a sesame Street T that has all these characters, including Snuffy's sister, Alice on them. I think there was a Kermit or animal one too, but I can't remember.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I wish they sold the Muppet shirts that they sell at Disney World at the Disney Store. :search: They're really cool.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Haha! Oh Vic I totally agree with you! Though I do absolutely love my Animal "WANT WOMAN" shirt. I think it's my favorite.
I love mine too! I have never received so many compliments and "Where did you get that shirt? I have to get one!" from people! I got mine at Target though and the Animal graphic wasn't that great. I had to go over it in black marker so you could really see it.

When I was younger I had another shirt that a really cool
Animal cartoon on it that showed him yelling and the words printed on it were "ANIMAL WANT WOMAN!" I loved that shirt!

I need to pop on down to Kohl's and see if they have any Muppet shirts for me!:search:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I wish they sold the Muppet shirts that they sell at Disney World at the Disney Store. :search: They're really cool.
Well Disney officially took over their stores again as of today, so here is hoping they send some great new merchandise into the stores, especially muppet stuff! I would love to see some NEW shirts. They always had the best ones at disney world.