The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's not even supposed to be used that way anyway.
The Bible is a bit condesending at times and this is one of them. Another is how there are exceptions to some of the Ten Commandments, such as the human need for self preservation or protection overrides the "Thou Shalt Not Kill", for people kill animals for food/tools and people sometimes kill each other out of self defense (ex: a physcho is after you or a terrorist organization attacked your homeland), to protect others (ex: jumping out in front of a crazed maniac to protect a loved one), or within war (and war is sometimes considered a part of self defense, under the rules and regulations that are considered a part of national security). Another is how it basically attacks those who are "different" (i.e. those with different beliefs or those with different preferences than the ones expressed by those who wrote it), because it condemns them to Satan's territory pretty much unless they change to be like the people The Holy Book's writers wish all persons to be like. :frown:

anytimepally

Reaction score
This is a thread that I should probably be posting in everyday.. the trouble is, "stupid" is insufficient to describe the magnitude of the things I do each day

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! Good one, Pooh!
I never thought of it that way...

Very philisophical! :3