The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Dun, dun, dun. X3

Hey, I find the smell of gasoline wonderful...
As if burnt rubber made a difference. XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I get to keep my books from college, because I forgot to return them! What fun...*rolls eyes*

*falls off trampoline, in the dark--at midnight--to celebrate the missed "crash into things" day*
I remember I lost a school book one time and on the last day of school, this teacher who was so mice to me all year long came down on me so hard and scolded me in front of the whole class and she told me that I would not graduate and move on to the next grade. I felt so bad. I nearly cried.:cry:

Skye

Reaction score
I remember I lost a school book one time and on the last day of school, this teacher who was so nice to me all year long came down on me so hard and scolded me in front of the whole class and she told me that I would not graduate and move on to the next grade. I felt so bad. I nearly cried.:cry:
Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry that happened to you! That makes me so sad. I wish so much that I could have been there with you to comfort you and to help you feel better. And to let that teacher know that nobody talks to my baby that way! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry that happened to you! That makes me so sad. I wish so much that I could have been there with you to comfort you and to help you feel better. And to let that teacher know that nobody talks to my baby that way! :wink:
Wow! That really is so amazing of you, sweetie! I think I would have to guard you from the teacher after that.:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! XD I knowers, Anna!

;P I'd push you off the chair, too! xD
(Nice way--sisterly twin sorta thing! You know how we dooo! XD)

Pork

Reaction score
Falling off chairs? I was only sitting on one chair. How many chairs were you sitting on. *looks at squeekums* *sees her sitting on a stack of aproximately 42 chairs*

0_o XD