The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I learned something important today: Never high-five somebody if you both have mulch all over your hands/gloves. (We both got the mulch all over ourselves.) :stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The other day I was watering and the hose kept losing pressure. So I looked down the nozzle, and got owned. Absolutley classic on my behalf :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Another mistake involving the date. Today is unofficially July 10, 2009. I have no idea why I was writing that on some schoolwork instead of October 5. I guess I just wanted to be out of school for summer vacation. :wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
when i was working on my social studies project i cut my thumb on the meatl thing at the end and now it looks like a scar (or wound whatever u call it)

APRena

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was going to give my friend sitting next to me in study hall a HUGE double high-five. (Dunno why, we felt like it!) I leaned forward with both hands... and completely missed. The momentum (or whatever) made me practically somersault onto the floor, and caused a few large textbooks to fall off the desk.

**This was all done in near silence, our study hall teacher is crazy strict. Which I suppose made it funnier for people who were watching... physical comedy FTW? :embarrassed: **

APRena

Reaction score
Also, in band class, I was searching everywhere for the reed for my clarinet, until I realized I left it soaking on my tongue. (How could I not feel or taste that?)
Well, at least you didn't swallow it! :big_grin:

(Oh, and about the translator thing: ROTFLMAOSSOMN! O-M NOM NOM. Realistic yes. Emotional no. OM NOM NOM! :insatiable:)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I keep cutting myself on something at school. I wont feel anything and then I look at my hands and there are tiny scratches on my kncukles. Its happened a few days in a row. Maybe its my peice-o-poo pencil case that needs to be replaced. (its plastic with pointy edges where its cracked and falling apart). I'm not sure if that counts as "stupid", but I'm stupid for using a pencil case that really doesnt hold anything any more. The pencils fall out the bottom.