The future of MR photo puppets.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that AD. I'm trying to be optimistic, but it doesn't look good.

Hopefully, FP are just wanting to clear their stockroom out (remember these are very large items) and want to get as much of a rebate from MR now on the unsold and discounted product just in case MR should get into trouble in the near future.

I don't know what it is about Muppet products – it seems they're jinxed! Everyone could say that the Muppets don't sell well if their product was marketed the way it should be but, to this point, they haven't been.

Once again, we're left to wonder about what could have been. ****, and all I'm hoping for is the Bear! I'd truly feel like this line were complete (enough) if we could get Fozzie.
Agreed, as long as we get Fozzie then I too will feel that we at least got the main guys

Ignohippo

Reaction score
...and it certainly doesn't help that Terry's proto of the bear was so ****** good!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
maybe if it all goes wrong for MR, Terry could sell us his proto...better get in the que!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Whoa folks! Let's not shed tears til the well-built woman starts to clear her throat! Forbidden Planet seems like a company that like a quick turn around of stock. They frequently stick things in the sale and then once interest has been shown, the price goes right back up. I was fortunate enough to get most of my sideshow busts in one of these sales for £9 each! I've done a quick internet search and FP are the only company I can find offering them so cheap AND it would not surprise me one bit if, when someone phones up, they don't have them in-stock! I've encountered this also with FP. My fear lies with the sale of Corgi but it has been stated the MR will continue. All we can do is show our support and buy these replicas.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i was just thinking about getting another to make into a puppet.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Good news from the Master Replicas forum - finally some information from their customer service people:

"The line will be continuing past Gonzo; we're working on Fozzie right now but there really isn't any news to speak of at the moment. The sale of Corgi will not have any affect, we're still moving forward with everything as planned."