Muppet Central Forum Dictionary... wiki?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha... Thanks Peppy, that's what I did. Will probably add a few things here and there and maybe get a few pointers in how to create the subpages from the rest of you along the way.
*Evil laughter. Count down.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Whoo, just joined!
Awesomeness!

Hey, if you guys need a helping hand, I'll certainly be around! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Not sure if I'll keep up with this project. Asides from my own work... There are some pages I can edit, but then when I try editing them I get weirdness in moving to what I want to edit making the edit undoable. There are other pages that because of this I simply leave alone when I could edit them to improve the quality of the content. Additionally, there seems to be some kind of bug regarding the FanFic Characters page whenever I try opening it from the main FanFiction page.

*Sigh... Stuff... Hope everybody has fun with the MC Wiki, LMK if you have any questions regarding information/content so the rest of you can add it though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think I tried signing up but made a mistake writing my information, so it says I'm ineligable to sign up.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just joined (thanks for the invite Mrs. P) and had a lot of fun looking around. It's a really cool site.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think I tried signing up but made a mistake writing my information, so it says I'm ineligable to sign up.
Ooh, try again and if it doesn't work, PM me with your email address and I'll invite you directly.

And no probalo, Vic! :wink: