Muppet Babies: Puppets?

dmoss

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there were ever ever any MB Puppets created for shows, or otherwise? They would be pretty interesting to see, methinks...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...There was the fantasy sequence in TMT and then the clip of them in MFC which was puppets.

dmoss

Reaction score
I'm sorry...I'm kind of new to Muppet Fandom; what do those abbreviations stand for? :stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would like to know too! I think TMT should be TMTM, which is The Muppets Take Manhattan (Movie).Dont know what MFC is?
The only other time I think the clip played was in an episode of Muppet Babies itself, but again it is the same clip from TMTM.
And then there were the muppet Babies photo puppets, used to make jigsaw puzzels etc.

dmoss

Reaction score
Wowzers...I would LOVE for MR to make Muppet Babies Photo Puppets...that would just be awesome. :smile: Especially to have the 5-Pack...awesome.

Now, I'm sad, because I know that can't happen! :frown:
===
EDIT: Oh, wow...by the wonderful power of Youtube, I found a video of the Muppet Babies from "Manhattan"...! They're completely adorable; especially Rowlf and Fozzie! Now I REALLY want them, everyone!

Muppet Babies in "Manhattan"

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I actually got to put my hand inside the baby Rowlf head! It was one of the greatest experiences of my life!

dmoss

Reaction score
Really? That is awesome! What was it like? Was it on the set, or were you in a warehouse, or...?

How exciting!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wowzers...I would LOVE for MR to make Muppet Babies Photo Puppets...that would just be awesome. :smile: Especially to have the 5-Pack...awesome.

Now, I'm sad, because I know that can't happen! :frown:
===
EDIT: Oh, wow...by the wonderful power of Youtube, I found a video of the Muppet Babies from "Manhattan"...! They're completely adorable; especially Rowlf and Fozzie! Now I REALLY want them, everyone!

Muppet Babies in "Manhattan"
I wouldnt totally rule out MR making Muppet Babies photo puppets.They have a good relationship with Disney, who also control Muppet Babies.Thing is though-is there a demand?