Muppet Babies: Puppets?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
MFC would be Muppet Family Christmas. I know beau posted the site, but I just thought I'd mention it here.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Really? That is awesome! What was it like? Was it on the set, or were you in a warehouse, or...?

How exciting!
Back in 2000 there was a traveling Muppet exhibit and it came to Flint, Michigan just barely an hour south of where I lived. The exhibit covered all facets of Henson creation, and one of the displays was a hands-on station where you could touch and play with odds and ends bits of puppets and materials. In the assorted pile I found baby Rowlf's head, partially dismantled but still enough intact to manipulate. Here's a photo:
http://www.jayfosgitt.com/PhotoGallery/muppets2.html
It really was the coolest experience ever!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That was a cool picture lowercasegods. I have a question (and i'm sorry to get off topic for one second) in the Muppet#4 picture, do you know if that is a Digit puppet at the top of the picture, or is that my imagination?

Also, i don't know what this is from, but if you go to the first video of the first LMM episode on youtube and look at the very begining before the episode starts, on the lower left part of the screen, there are muppet babies puppets there (its about 11 seconds into the video) looking into a tv.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Back in 2000 there was a traveling Muppet exhibit and it came to Flint, Michigan just barely an hour south of where I lived. The exhibit covered all facets of Henson creation, and one of the displays was a hands-on station where you could touch and play with odds and ends bits of puppets and materials. In the assorted pile I found baby Rowlf's head, partially dismantled but still enough intact to manipulate. Here's a photo:
http://www.jayfosgitt.com/PhotoGallery/muppets2.html
It really was the coolest experience ever!
That is more cool than anything!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
That was a cool picture lowercasegods. I have a question (and i'm sorry to get off topic for one second) in the Muppet#4 picture, do you know if that is a Digit puppet at the top of the picture, or is that my imagination?

Also, i don't know what this is from, but if you go to the first video of the first LMM episode on youtube and look at the very begining before the episode starts, on the lower left part of the screen, there are muppet babies puppets there (its about 11 seconds into the video) looking into a tv.
Yes, that was totally Digit! I was so excited and wanted to play with him, but regretfully he was bolted down to the shelf!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Yes, that was totally Digit! I was so excited and wanted to play with him, but regretfully he was bolted down to the shelf!
Darn, why do they keep the ubercool muppets away from us?
(looks up to sky and yells): WHY!

that junior gorg was also cool, as was the garthem (sp).

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Wah! He's all decapitated! That's still REALLY awesome. I would love to get that close to my favourite Muppet. :smile: It's too bad they took him apart though. I wonder why, and I wonder what happened to the rest of him...