Muppet Kubrick Collection

karamazov80

Reaction score
All 5 of them are available on Yahoo auctions here in Japan for $25:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m57552653
:eek:

I wish I had kept up with the Japanese that I learned in high school all those years ago. Even taking the expensive shipping into account, lord knows how much cheaper it would be to buy certain Kubricks from yahoo Japan than it is here (the Star Wars ones, particularly).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've moved some stuff around (and really need to dust) and here are some of my Muppet Shelves containing the Kubricks, Critters, Star Wars Muppets, busts and more.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've moved some stuff around (and really need to dust) and here are some of my Muppet Shelves containing the Kubricks, Critters, Star Wars Muppets, busts and more.
Cool collection there, Jamie. I just got bought an Oscar the Grouch Kubick, which is the first non-Disney related kubrick I bought, :smile:.

But man I'm so evny of you that you have all the Muppet busts, they are getting really hard to find on Ebay and starting to cost a lot. I only have six of them right now which are Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Scooter, Link and Janice, :flirt:.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool collection there, Jamie. I just got bought an Oscar the Grouch Kubick, which is the first non-Disney related kubrick I bought, :smile:.

But man I'm so evny of you that you have all the Muppet busts, they are getting really hard to find on Ebay and starting to cost a lot. I only have six of them right now which are Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf, Scooter, Link and Janice.
Thanks! The busts are really great except the Fozzie is truly a sore thumb (I can't complain too much because of the infamous Tux Fozzie figure). :embarrassed: The only other bust that I consider a must have is Dr. Teeth. Theirs is the measuring stick as with Rowlf.

I had to replace my Beauregard bust after it broke, but I'll be using the base to (someday) create a Floyd bust. I'll likely carve him out of balsa foam and seal it to give it that instant texture and make it easy to pop on the base. I'll also make a new nameplate, of course, but haven't decided the best material for that. Instead of giving him a guitar I sketched out a classic microphone to accompany him - and a little Robin perched on the side. We'll see when I ever have time to do that, but it's definitely planned. I never got to work on either character before so that will be nice. I feel that would be the greatest tribute to Jerry...someday. :sing:

Yes, I am an obsessed fan, but delightfully so…most of the time.