The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've been playing Super Princess Peach obsessively for the last few days. I'm up to 6-3 now but there's this long wall that's too far to slide under. I'm so lost :/
That game is so cool! I have been dying to play it! :smile:

It's super cute, but even though to many gamers it's considered "too easy" I do get stumped a lot :stick_out_tongue: I guess I'm dumb.
Nah. Those Mario games can be like puzzles.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
That game is so cool! I have been dying to play it! :smile:

Nah. Those Mario games can be like puzzles.
Play it as soon as you can get a copy. It's so refreshing to have Princess Peach do the rescuing for a change.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Just got a Wii and I tell you I'm Dying to try out the Wii Fit as well as buying Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Mario Kart is pretty awesome, as well. Incredibly frustrating, but awesome :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I finally got Kingdom Hearts 2 today :big_grin: I havnt played it yet because i got home late. I also got some Rampage game for wii. Its cool, but man does it kill your wrists cause of the picky motion control. I think this game has one of the worst motion sensitivity of all the games I've played. I mean, to get it to work you gotta move that remote like you want to club someone to death. But its not like its totally mandatory to use the motion controls (you just cant pick things up)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I used to have Rampage Through Time for ps1. At one point I had Universal Tour, but my uncle decided to trade it in for something else. Anyway, this wii game (its like Total Destruction or something) also include the original arcade game and World Tour (the remake of the arcade game)

Bob1995

Reaction score
I recently rented Metroid Prime 3 at the library. I'm new to the series, but I loved it! Great control scheme, maybe better than most FPS's on the market. thoughtful puzzles too. It's only a rental, but I reserved Metroid Prime Trilogy at GameStop, which is all 3 Prime games in one!