Cheap Animal MR Photo Puppet

Luke

Reaction score
If anyone knows of anywhere to get a Kermit in the UK or has one for sale could they let me know. Dangerzone sold out just before i got there it seems.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Gonzo has now sold out at forbidden planet. If any of you folks still need an Animal - you'd better be quick!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dont breath a sigh of relief yet.

I should have added that the address for this new company is the old CZ's address. So anyone worried with regards to Fozzies pre order in the UK should breath a sigh of relief!
Esdevium games bought out cards Inc, so they are no longer part of Popco(old Corgi International.)Popco are still at the CZ's address because it looks like Esdevium bought the Cards Inc name but not the building.I tried emailing Paul Tring of CZ, but I havent had any response.
What I still have to work out is why the Cards Inc website is going to Popco when they arent part of it! Maybe Esdevium dont want the Cards Inc name.Which makes it an expensive sale if they didnt want the location or name.And it appears they arent getting the business either if it is diverting to Popco's website instead of Esdevium Games! Something doesnt add up.

muppetperson

Reaction score
OK, found out that Esdevium Games only got the Cards business from Cards Inc.The rest has been maintained by Popco(Corgi Int.) And the Collector zone is now by itself and everything will remain the same.Their order of 20 Fozzie's is locked in and they will be the first to get them as CZ is just around the corner from Popco.