Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's because it is Jim performing his own character, Rowlf, on that number.
... Rowlf's played by Jim Henson? :smile:

Seriously, though, I made a mistake. I meant "Carbon Paper". I dunno why I was thinking "Cottleston Pie". Maybe cuz Rowlf sings both on his album. According to Muppet Wiki, it's Frank Oz performing Annie Sue for that number, though.

ploobis

Reaction score
That happened alot. Frank (maybe Jim and maybe some of the other Muppeteers) would perform one of Louise's characters during the big numbers while she was still learning. If you look at "Cottleston Pie," that looks alot like Jim's movements.
I think you mean "Carbon Paper" from the Leo Sayer episode. Yes I know about Frank Oz performing Annie Sue in that number while Louise did the singing. I read about it in Muppet Wiki.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I remember the episode where they were acting out Robin Hood for some reason airing on a random channel when I was little before Robin Hood: Men In Tights :confused: *lol*
And here I thought I had never seen the Muppet Show before :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I remember the episode where they were acting out Robin Hood for some reason airing on a random channel when I was little before Robin Hood: Men In Tights :confused: *lol*
And here I thought I had never seen the Muppet Show before :stick_out_tongue:
That's awesome. I think they should show that episode EVERY time they show Men In Tights on TV.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I read on the review that there are some "Audio Drops" on the muppets on puppets Special. can anyone explain that to me?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I read on the review that there are some "Audio Drops" on the muppets on puppets Special. can anyone explain that to me?
Quite simpel the audio disappear a few places. Theres also a warning about this before the special plays.

Telly

Reaction score
:sleep: The Spike Milligan episode was the worst from all three seasons so far. I don't think i laughed once. :boo:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I found Spike Milligan to be funny, but had to watch much of it with subtitles. I couldn't understand him!

Leo Sayer, on the other hand: he was one freaky little elf-guy. I didn't know that any guest star could make the Muppets almost unwatchable... boy was I wrong!