What is the one thing that was talked about in the series...

Redsonga

Reaction score
That you wished had gotten more (or any) episodes about it but never did? What would you have liked to have been talked about/explained more?

For me it was always how big the universe the Gorgs lived in, and the area over the rock before it became the human world, actually was:search:. Because it had its own sky and everything..:\

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would like to have seen at least one more episode with the Cave Fraggles from "Fraggle Wars", it would have been interesting to see if being exposed to the Rock Fraggles caused any "damage" to their society, lol. (Whoopie!)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I would like to have seen at least one more episode with the Cave Fraggles from "Fraggle Wars", it would have been interesting to see if being exposed to the Rock Fraggles caused any "damage" to their society, lol. (Whoopie!)
It makes me wonder how many other Fraggle groups there are :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I would have liked to see the cave fraggles at the end (did we?).

I would have liked to see if there were any more Gorgs (though, if they don't have radishes, maybe they're invisible?).

How did the Gorgs get water before Doc's city gov't put pipes in?

Parents. I mean ... really.

I would have liked to see a big Doozer sign "They're made of radishes, idiots!". LOL.

More time travel, past or future.

Cantus' reaction to Jr giving up the crown ... after he had promised to play the kazoo and be a great gorg king.

*snicker* Where do all these millions of creatures go to the bathroom? :big_grin:

How can Fraggles be naive about human technology or conventions and then mention them in song?

The significance of Blue Rock and Marjorie. Perhaps it's underneath her?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Maybe they have just heard the words from fraggles closer to 'our' world?
I'm thinking about addressing that in my Mokey/Cantus fic :smile:

Rose

Reaction score
I would have liked to see the cave fraggles at the end (did we?). Yeah a part of the rock DID open up that didn't exsist before. But it wasn't the same one in Fraggle Wars those are 2 differnt caves.
One thing that just came to mind was Doc and Sprocket. Halcome they were the only ones to have seen Fraggles? And why was it that Gobo was invisable 'till Doc touched him while on the other hand Matt was visable to ALL silly creatures.

I would have liked to see if there were any more Gorgs (though, if they don't have radishes, maybe they're invisible?). I honestly think there's another Goarg Kingdom far from the place they call home. Not sure why they might have moved but it's hard to believe they are the only ones left unless they were killed off on a great war. The one PA always talks about.

How did the Gorgs get water before Doc's city gov't put pipes in? From da SKY maybe?

Parents. I mean ... really. I don't care what anyone says on this one Fraggles were born like all mamles are. End of story. lol

I would have liked to see a big Doozer sign "They're made of radishes, idiots!". LOL. lol

More time travel, past or future. I honestly think Mokey was Bloomdig in a past life. And yes they do reencarnate.

Cantus' reaction to Jr giving up the crown ... after he had promised to play the kazoo and be a great gorg king. I think Cantus was trying to prove a point to JR on how music can be a very powerful tool.

*snicker* Where do all these millions of creatures go to the bathroom? :big_grin: lol Just be careful where you step. hehe

How can Fraggles be naive about human technology or conventions and then mention them in song? Example please.

The significance of Blue Rock and Marjorie. Perhaps it's underneath her? Prehaps. :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rose said:
And why was it that Gobo was invisable 'till Doc touched him while on the other hand Matt was visable to ALL silly creatures.

Was he? Most seemed to ignore him. It's only when he sought interaction (or they were reacting to one of his many falls/accidents) that anyone bothered with him.

From da SKY maybe?

ROFL. Then why don't they have a cistern to catch rainwater? We know there are storms there.

I think Cantus was trying to prove a point to JR on how music can be a very powerful tool.
My problem is that Cantus praised Jr to the skies for actually making a decision. And then Jr recanted later. He wembled and went back on his word.

Example please.

Well, I can paint and I can sew and I can sweep it clean.
I can pop the popcorn.
I can fill the pop machine.
I'm surprised a population that thinks a pizza is a wall-hanging knows what a popcorn machine is.
Well you can ride on your bike.
Go fly a kite.
How many bikes and kites have you seen in the Rock?
If you walk into a truck, it means your eyes are shut.
If you swim where sharks are thick, it means your off your stick.
If you meet a tiger in the zoo and try to teach him coochy-coo,
And ask him kindly not to chew on you,
Then it's gonna be bad news, bad news it's true.
A. Vehicles. B. Zoos.
Catch a tail by the tiger.
Take the horns by the bull.
A bird in need is a friend indeed,
So pull the eyes over the wool.
In Wembley's Egg they don't call it a bird.

Come to think of it ... this seems to be an issue only in the earliest songs.

Rose

Reaction score
Um... anything referring to the first12 or 15 episoades I'll give a miss beceause the show really didn't start to come to gether 'till the second season.