Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
And they sound oh so adorable, even in the infant stages.
*lol* I would be lying if I said cute was not part of the point, baby fraggles are sooo adorable :flirt:.

And hopefully, you'd also mix in the mini-story that comes after Midnight Place, too.
Oh, if I actually ever do Where the Wild Wind's Blowing it will not be a mini-story. It's more of the 'everything goes wrong with the FR world and they have to fix it' sort of gorg crown getting story...not exactly epic but at least mini-movie worthy :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
An All Hollow's Love (A Fraggle Rock One-Shot) (Being written)
After yet another rejection from Matt and bulling by her friends, Harriet the storyteller is all but ready to give up...Until she hears a new story, the tale of the ghost of the perfect knight and his vow to love forever if awoken...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Intereschting. When did you decide to name Storyteller "Harriet"?
Well, she didn't have a name that I could tell, so this one just sort of jumped out at me lately :smile:. For some reason it just seemed to fit:smile:. The first time I heard the name was for another bookish character in the story Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And like said spy, the future Storyteller is very inquisitive, curious, and smart.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Update All Hallows is still a one shot, in that it has no chapters, but I will be posting it in parts because I can't help myself. I love a good Halloween story :3!