Who Is Abby Cadabby's best friend?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, one thing has been bothering me lately-who is Abby Caddaby's best friend? I know she interacts with almost everyone, but who would be considerd her best friend?

Well, there are three possible choices that i've come up with.

Elmo: Well, he is the show's most popular muppet:smile:rolleyes:smile:, and since Abby's a newcomer, and they want her to acheive that same success, it would obviously be the perfect choice.

Zoe and Rosita: SW is trying to give the girl muppets more prominent roles on the show, so getting her to interact with two of the show's most known female muppets sort of gives them that oppurtunity.

Big Bird: Remember Abby's first show appearence? I surely thought her and Big Bird would develop a close bond together.

So, I ask again-who do you think is Abby's best friend?:search:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think she has chemistry with all the above mentioned here. But I would say either Elmo or Zoe sense there around that same age group as she is.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well, one thing has been bothering me lately-who is Abby Caddaby's best friend? I know she interacts with almost everyone, but who would be considerd her best friend?

Well, there are three possible choices that i've come up with.

Elmo: Well, he is the show's most popular muppet:smile:rolleyes:smile:, and since Abby's a newcomer, and they want her to acheive that same success, it would obviously be the perfect choice.

Zoe and Rosita: SW is trying to give the girl muppets more prominent roles on the show, so getting her to interact with two of the show's most known female muppets sort of gives them that oppurtunity.

Big Bird: Remember Abby's first show appearence? I surely thought her and Big Bird would develop a close bond together.

So, I ask again-who do you think is Abby's best friend?:search:
I like her interaction with all of them that u have listed here but i think my faverite of all of them to be her best friends would be Big Bird and Zoe snf Rosita .