The MuppetCast - Show #63 - Any Old Audio

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow

All i can say is WOW

I hope you will still have your twiter feed i loved that! Ut kept me updated on whats going on.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Great Show. its the first i've ever listend to and wow, it was fantastic. i also like your new redesine. i can't wait till next week.
:smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks Colbynfriends, glad you like the show! You'll be happy to know that all past episodes have now been restored on the server, so if you're so inclined you can listen to some earlier episodes as well.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
it's clean and crispy! Nice stuff. I do miss the top of your old page with the characters though

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Clean and crispy...I really like that, lol! That's actually one thing I was going for; a nice, clean yet Muppet-y look. I miss the characters myself, but I'll be adding one more element to the website that will help bring the character element back, just a bit. Those of us who have the Muppet day by day calendar will especially get a giggle out of it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Steve can ou give us a link or something to the other podacst you where on a few weeks ago I am having trouble finding it.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Martin Baker had to reschedule, so unfortunately he won't be joining us for the Muppet Movie episode. So hopefully we'll have him on soon, with Pete Coogan, to talk about Bunnytown (which their company, BakerCoogan produces)!