Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
JHH, you still didnt answer me tho! about Hannah Montana/Mileys opinion on the Muppets! do u REALLY know? Im not a HM fan.... but really tell me I wanna know?
I did answer you, I said It was a joke and if you look 2 other members laughed about and they got the fact that I was kidding.
I was being honest as to my asking about wanting to know what she think, I wasn't stating what she thinks as I don't know.
For all we know she could hate them or she could love them or she really could care less and it's just another pay check to her.

Like I said before you're taking this way to seriously, go back and read through.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I mean are you Angry at Statler & Waldorf because they still to this day pick on Fozzie?
It's the same exact thing, it's called heckling, getting old and having some fun and laughing at things we don't get or like.
Um what does Statler & Waldorf gotta do with anything? there characters dude! you (or me..) are not. :shifty:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Um what does Statler & Waldorf gotta do with anything? there characters dude! :shifty:
It was a comparison about how people act "art imitates life", because you're getting upset about peoples opinions on characters I'd say it has allot to do with everything.
I'm done talking to you about this as you are only focusing on small parts of larger conversations I'm trying to have with you, and you just want to be standoffish and keep being rude when I'm trying to have a real conversation with you.:confused:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow, I just caught that Clip from the show...Hilarious...and did Pepe say he'd accept a plate of Muffins as payment for the band or did I misshear? If so...Bill better watch out, for where there are Muffins there are Emmy's and Jackie's :stick_out_tongue:

Dr Teeth sounded amazing, as did FLoyd. Fantastic.
Hey, it did sound like muffins! Nice. :big_grin:

And Floyd and Dr. Teeth (and Janice) sound great! It's nice to see them back. And it was nice to hear Rizzo and Pepe tell Miley not to worry about the band because they've played with bigger celebrities than her. :stick_out_tongue:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Only four more hours to go! I'm on the edge of my seat here, and the anticipation is building! *gasps!* And I think I might be starting to sound like Gonzo! :concern:

Count von Count

Reaction score
Yes it's going on soon. Do you think that disney will put it on DVD? I'm thinking of setting my VCR, (yes I still use a VCR)

Evoulie

Reaction score
Yes it's going on soon. Do you think that disney will put it on DVD? I'm thinking of setting my VCR, (yes I still use a VCR)
I don't think Disney will put it on DVD untill the other Muppet specials have aired on Disney Channel.

Ev

Beauregard

Reaction score
*fingers crossed* What time is it over there, guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.