Muppet Wiki not working?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Is Muppet Wiki not working for anyone? Everytime I go on a page, my internet browser says the operation was aborted and it just closes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Working for me too.

Though there is something I'd like to ask. In what season/episode (or more specifically, when) did the Sesame human cast act out a sketch called The Add-ems Family, spoofing the Addams Family?
Reason I ask is, and I could be wrong, but as far as I remember that was a sketch from Square One Television and not Sesame Street.
Oh well.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Is Muppet Wiki not working for anyone? Everytime I go on a page, my internet browser says the operation was aborted and it just closes.
That happened to me a few times yesterday, but it works fine now.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Though there is something I'd like to ask. In what season/episode (or more specifically, when) did the Sesame human cast act out a sketch called The Add-ems Family, spoofing the Addams Family?
Muppet Wiki says this:
In the mid-90's, the Sesame Street human cast starred in a sitcom sketch featuring an addition-loving family known as the Add-ems Family.
Hope that helps Count

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I got that too. I was worried it was just my computer. I also often get that closing message at imdb.com.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I am just being reminded of the skit again, but it's blurry and I don't remember the details of it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's interesting, now it's happening to me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Thanks Colby, but that quote is exactly why I asked my question. Maybe B_G can help us out.