Official Season 39 Press Kit

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Glad to see so many episode cantering around Telly! Season 37 had a major focus around science. So it would be great it we got science, literacy and math. I mean math is a huge focus for next season right?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man, it seems like this season is going to have some good laughs. :smile:

I can't wait for it to start. :wisdom:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Evrybody just makes thins show work! And the writing is always top notch!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here are some descriptions for some of the episodes from my PBS schedual:

Episode 4165
-Baby Bear and Telly catch a firefly, realize that it is sad to be trapped in a jar and let it go

Episode 4167
-Telly gets ready for the Triangle Lovers' Annual Triangle Toss and wears his lucky triangle vest

Episode 4169
-Elmo, Zoe and Rosita make a block house but can't agree whether to put a square or circle on top

Episode 4170
-Baby Bear he is worried that Curly Bear is going to wreck his Chocolate-Porridge Birthday Cake

Episode 4171
-Gordon reads a story about "Maria the Cowgirl." Big Bird, Elmo and Abby decide to act out the story

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just read those from the schedule and it looks great to me!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Glad to see so many episode cantering around Telly! Season 37 had a major focus around science. So it would be great it we got science, literacy and math. I mean math is a huge focus for next season right?
I still wonder... if he's on most of the Street stories, how come he's so underrated? Other than a reference in Family Guy, you don't hear much about that character.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know it! I can't wait! How come nothing has been said about it on the home page yet?