1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Official Season 39 Press Kit

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SSLFan, Jul 10, 2008.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD! This is awesome! I even saw Guy Smiley in one of the clips! And Super Grover! And Mr. Johnson on the street agian! And that Jeff Foxworthy puppet looks like the real deal. Although, I'm not to keen on all the widescreen stuff. And I see Murray has a bigger part.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Looks at all the "Ciurricular Goal: Mathematics" descriptions*

Hmm... I don't think I'm going to like this season very much...
  4. Oscarfan

Actually, it's math literacy = like tall/short, thin,wide etc.

EDIT: I just finished the Pre-School Musical video, it was hilarious!
  5. D'Snowth

*Looks at the highlights video*

Good ****!

I'm gonna have to like completely rebuild my Sesame Street scale model looks like!
  6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

The High School Musical parody is hilarious. This season seems to be promising
  7. Oscarfan

Would you mind sharing pictures of your current one?
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The end line was the BEST! Thank you Sesame Street for putting that over commercialized nonsense in its place.

You also gotta love Texas Telly and the Golden Triangle. man, it took them long enough to do an Indiana Jones Parody on Sesame Street. Saw one on Shaloam Sesame and Plaza Seasamo, but I don't think I've seen one on Sesame Before.

Unless you count the "adventure" cartoon.

All I can say? epic. This season looks epic.
  9. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Hey i saw Jack Black.

Frank Oz was a major creative force behind the Muppets since 1963. Oz performed Bert, Cookie Monster, and Grover for more than 30 years. While Eric Jacobson and David Rudman have taken over the bulk of his character work, Oz still occasionally comes by Sesame Street to perform.
  10. D'Snowth

I'd like to, but I've already disassembled most of it weeks ago so I could start updating it.

Just think of the street as of last season, only smaller.
  11. Count von Count

What?- D'Snowth
  12. Oscarfan

Alrighty. *imagining* Oooo. Pretty Hey, look! A tiny Elmo! Let me pat his little head and....*SPLAT!* Uh,...er...oops.
  13. D'Snowth

LMAO! *Five*
  14. Count von Count

15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Could someone plese post direct links to the press kit's actual text and/or video clips? When I click on the link SSLFan provided in the first post, it takes me to the Sesame Workshop page and I get nothing useful. :grouchy:
  16. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

17. Count von Count

They worked for me.
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yes they have, The season 24 ender. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_3135

Wow! They are actually including Murry in a street story! I can't wait to see Sesame workshop's new site! But the video clips do not work for me.:p
  19. Oscarfan

Okay! *slaps a 5 on Snothy's shirt* Hahahahahahahahahahahah!
  20. Count von Count

Cool season 24