Official Season 39 Press Kit

ISNorden

Reaction score
Season 39 looks cool so far, judging by the descriptions and previews. I'm a bit disappointed that they passed up Mumford (the established magician, who's even done a few mathematical tricks) in favor of a human character--but you can't have everything. :smile: At least Sesame Street is getting back to its old "preparation for school" roots; I especially like the way they've continued the Word on the Street feature from last season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Season 39 looks cool so far, judging by the descriptions and previews. I'm a bit disappointed that they passed up Mumford (the established magician, who's even done a few mathematical tricks) in favor of a human character--but you can't have everything. :smile:
Mumford seemed like one of the characters they randomly brought back for a season quite a bit back. I don't think we'll see the character for some time after. I don't know why, and I could guess they're looking to recast some of Jerry's roles (based SOLEY on a rumor I heard a couple years back), but I don't think they'd use him for for a while.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Froggin' awesome!

Now someone tell me again WHY this won't air in the U.S.?
It is. The Press Kit says that these claymations are appearing in the new episodes. Plus, three are going to be on the "Count on Sports!" DVD.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Is Will Arnett really a magician? He keeps playing magicians! :smile:

Gob Bluth, now Max the Magician... maybe the character will be kind of a spoof on Gob.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is Will Arnett really a magician? He keeps playing magicians! :smile:
He also seems to keep playing scary vultures... he sure does get type-casted a lot, doesn't he?

Hey, did anyone besides me noticed Hooper's Store now has a cooler in the back for drinks and stuff? It's starting to look more like an actual little convenient store!