1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Official Season 39 Press Kit

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SSLFan, Jul 10, 2008.

1. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

Can't seem to access the press kit anymore.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Go to the new SW site, click Inside the Workshop and you'll find the press kits there (look at the links on the left). Oddly enough, it takes you to the old SW site, complete with the old video page.
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i really love the one today about shoes and seeing neall pateric harris , on the show as the shoe farie that was wonderful i still have to watch the season it, was so great from what i have heard . Can't wait to see it i have recorded in the up staries room if my home . keke . :)
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I was having trouble finding it myself. Weird, because the old site didn't even work for me ad it just directs me to the new one.