Official Season 39 Press Kit

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone besides me noticed Hooper's Store now has a cooler in the back for drinks and stuff? It's starting to look more like an actual little convenient store!
Yeah, I actually noticed that and read in the article section how their changing it to reflect a modern day store.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I must admit, early on I was very hesitant about this new season--I figured it would be Elmo and Abby Central... but after seeing the highlight reel... WOW. I am SO excited for this season! Pre-School musical was one of the funniest things I've seen from SS in YEARS. Haha, it was just perfect! Can't wait for August! :excited:

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Like all the other press kits-seems you have to a member of the press to view artwork (it's password-protected).

Drtooth

Reaction score
He also seems to keep playing scary vultures... he sure does get type-casted a lot, doesn't he?
Question... Other than Horton hears a Who, when did he play a vulture?

Anyway, if you're having trouble with Quicktime and the player on the SS site, our friends at Muppet News Flash have posted the season 39 demo reel on youtube

and also: you clearly can see Guy Smiely

I also must add...

Another celebrity sings another self serving parody of their own song

That's cool if you like that sort of thing, but I HATE that kind of emo sounding "I think I'm an Artist" type music.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Question... Other than Horton hears a Who, when did he play a vulture?
Ice Age: The Meltdown, he was Lone Gun-Slinger Vulture...

"There is good news though... the more of you die, the better I eat... I didn't say it was good news for YOU..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Glockenspiel, now that takes me back to my childhood in the late 80's, with perfect/better sight, and Encyclopedia and Square One Television. Will have to wait till the season debuts to watch everything though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It would be better/funnier if they had rock character parody Muppets again, but dude, we knew about Feist's appearance since May so crying "foul" over it now hardly seems worth the anxt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Glockenspiel.

Isn't that too big a word for little kiddies?