Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

Beauregard

Reaction score
And this is because--in one's mind--the characters and the perfomers (though linked) are two differently & entirely seperate beings.
Agreed. I recently performed a sketch with puppets at my local church. I was literally stood at the front of the church, perfectly visable with the puppet, and yes my lips were moving when I spoke the lines...But for weeks afterwards people came up to me and said that in their minds they couldn't even remember my being there at all! They only remember the Puppet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muley's usual appearances are live, and I'm right there with him and 99% of the time folks pay me no mind. The 1% are the folks who don't want to play along and so I walk away from the unfun folk.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Muley's usual appearances are live, and I'm right there with him and 99% of the time folks pay me no mind. The 1% are the folks who don't want to play along and so I walk away from the unfun folk.
*lol* "Unfun folk" are a sad lot:sympathy:. I feel sorry for them...

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Heads up...Monday's Henson Podcast will feature the entire 'sing a long' part from Red's appearance at Comic-Con! I'll let you know when it's up for consumption, but why not subscribe now so that you get it the moment it's released?

http://www.Henson.com/podcast.php

(Unfortunately, my digital recorded didn't pic up Dave's talk, but I did get Red's portion!)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. I recently performed a sketch with puppets at my local church. I was literally stood at the front of the church, perfectly visable with the puppet, and yes my lips were moving when I spoke the lines...But for weeks afterwards people came up to me and said that in their minds they couldn't even remember my being there at all! They only remember the Puppet.
That shows how good one can be. XD

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I gotta get DSL so I can hear this stuff right away instead of waiting! Thanks for posting that, Grant.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks alot Grant. Can't wait to hear it. *dances around the room to the Fraggle Rock theme*