Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

getup

Reaction score
Red is going to be at Comic Con 2008! Man do i wish i lived in San Diego. lol. maryland is a long ways away from Cali. Anyone going to be going to this years Comic Con? if so, i'm jealous :excited:

Sunday July 27th
2:45-4:15 Fraggle Rock— Help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Fraggle Rock and learn more about this fall's newest DVD release! Join Red—making a personal appearance—as she sneak peeks the DVD special features and some other DVD surprises! Room 6B

Redsonga

Reaction score
Red is going to be at Comic Con 2008! Man do i wish i lived in San Diego. lol. maryland is a long ways away from Cali. Anyone going to be going to this years Comic Con? if so, i'm jealous :excited:

Sunday July 27th
2:45-4:15 Fraggle Rock— Help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Fraggle Rock and learn more about this fall's newest DVD release! Join Red—making a personal appearance—as she sneak peeks the DVD special features and some other DVD surprises! Room 6B
OMG! :big_grin: *lives in Cali* *lives far away from San Diego* *has no money* Foo:sympathy:. I have trouble even getting to the cons in San Francisco -.-
I wonder if they mean Red the muppet or Red as a big walk around character O.O

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Grr.... can't go ... grrr ....

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know, and RED of all fraggles! -.- The most fraggley fraggle that ever fraggled! :frown:
If it really is her muppet I am going to be so sad I can't go...

Pork

Reaction score
Drat, no chance of me being able to go. But it sure would be awesome.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
darn.. you beat me to this... by many hours lol... I found out about this at SuperHero Hype and wanted to let everyone know... Too bad i live too far away :frown:

getup

Reaction score
i hope all those people that are going that are comic book fans and everything like fraggle rock too. lol. cuz it seems like many of the fraggle fans can't make it. :frown:

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
It will not be a walk around. This is going to be a 'must see' panel!