Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
henson.com says :excited: Karen Prell and dave Goelz will be there to do a sing along. Enjoy.

Pork

Reaction score
SERIOUS! Oooooh, So annoying that there is no way I'd be able to go. *sulks*

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Wow, that does seem like a must-see.

Is anyone planning on going? If so, please let us know what songs they sing, how Red looks and what DVD special features are revealed.

Sounds like it'll be fun!

zns

Reaction score
I have a pretty good feeling that it will be the Muppet version with Karen Prell giving the performance. Whoever goes there is going to have to post lots of photos and videos. Anyway, this is great news.:excited::excited::excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hopefully they will allow vidio recorders and pictures. I've never been there, but somehow I get the feeling they maynot be as accomidating as the Arts Center in Huntington. I do hope someone here gets to go, and to anyone that does, have fun!
:excited:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I certainly hope someone tapes the MST3K reunion at Comic Con this year...

BJ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:excited: This is the Muppet event of the year! A live Red Fraggle performance. Wish I could see it in person. Have the Fraggles ever done anything live like this? Wow! :busy:

Luke

Reaction score
I think the Fraggles did a few TV guest appearances on a few shows but i've never heard of them doing anything with the public. I agree - this is gonna rock. It'll be great to see Dave, he's such a good spokesperson for the Muppets, and i am stoked to hear that Karen will be truly back where she belongs, with Henson and RED!

I wonder how she will feel to puppeteer Red after all this time, must be a bit of a daunting experience. Very exciting!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is indeed incredible news! How exciting! I wonder if this could be a hint that some new material with new Fraggle puppets could be on the Season 4 DVD? Maybe something hosted by Red? :smirk: Who knows! Still! Very, very exciting stuff! :excited: