1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by getup, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Well I don't want to give too much (more) away, but a special edition of the Henson.com podcast should go out tomorrow or tuesday and I asked Karen a few of the questions above. Don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say stay tuned!

Also I'll say if you're going to be at the panel be sure to come up and say hey afterwards! I think I may be more excited for this panel than my own panel earlier that day! Why? Again, stay tuned! :)

2. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Would you tape the "Friendship Song" performance? PLEASE?

3. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Man, I wish I lived in America so as I could have bought a ticket! It sounds like fun! I hope it does turn up on YouTube, I'll view it if it does.

4. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

It has been confirmed to be on the upcoming MST3K 20th Anniversary box set. I can't wait!

I'm a bit peeved I can't make it to Comic Con, wish I could be there.

5. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

I agree! This is MECHA! If I didn't hate ComicCon, could afford to go, and didn't mind crowds, I'd SO be there!

6. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

7. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I didn't know ComicCon was coming up 'till yesterday. o.o; (So that means I'm not going.) The members who are going sure are lucky. {pouts}

8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Great podcast, lovely to hear Karen. I am looking forward to seeing the video footage of this.

9. vaati64

vaati64 Member

yeah, so distance isnt the problem. its the fact that its sold out, we are going elsewhere that day, and the crowds. *sighs* maybe next year.:smirk:

10. Luke

Luke Active Member

So who here is planning to actually attend Comic Con?

11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's all a matter of if anyone here has a ticket now :)...I sooo wish I was going (see my youtube)...not only is Red there, but the new comic con My Little Pony is being sold there to (I have it preordered on ebay but you can never tell with that)...they really know how to put two of my deepest fandoms in one place :(.

12. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Sorry if it's been too long since my last post... :)

Seeing as I live in Santa Rosa, which is several hundred miles away from San Diego, I don't think I'll be able to attend the convention, though maybe someone could post pictures of Red's appearance. Wish I could go, though. ;-)

13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

And I live 54 miles north of Santa Rosa so it is even worst for me :(

14. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, I live in TX, plus I have lots of assignments due. No way. However, G4 has been airing stuff from ComicCon in the evenings (it was 6-8pm CST last night). So, maybe they'll have something about it too.

15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I was watching that to see if they would have any announcements about it.

I'll have to watch on Sunday to see if they play any Fraggle stuff.

16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Mercy, and THIS is the year I don't go to SDCC. I'm totally missing out...

17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I hope you're making monthly trips down to the Charles M. Schulz Museum, then. I LOVED being there and talking to the people and meeting so many nice folks, and they have constantly changing shows in the gallery--very worth the trip.

Oh, and back to the topic: I wish I was in SDCC! :excited:

18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's funny being so near to things that have to do with him, I guess we take it for granted :)

19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And even some of us fans who are both comic fans and Muppet fans cannot get around, due to being in various parts of the world. Phooey!

20. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, supposedly it's all over for the appearance. *anxiously jumps up and down*

Where on earth is the video? Doesn't anyone care that we need to see this stuff on youtube? :D

They all need to high-tail it back to their rooms and upload so we can all squeal for joy...