Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Well I don't want to give too much (more) away, but a special edition of the Henson.com podcast should go out tomorrow or tuesday and I asked Karen a few of the questions above. Don't want to spoil it, so I'll just say stay tuned!

Also I'll say if you're going to be at the panel be sure to come up and say hey afterwards! I think I may be more excited for this panel than my own panel earlier that day! Why? Again, stay tuned! :smile:

SillyRed

Reaction score
Would you tape the "Friendship Song" performance? PLEASE?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Man, I wish I lived in America so as I could have bought a ticket! It sounds like fun! I hope it does turn up on YouTube, I'll view it if it does.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I certainly hope someone tapes the MST3K reunion at Comic Con this year...

BJ
It has been confirmed to be on the upcoming MST3K 20th Anniversary box set. I can't wait!

I'm a bit peeved I can't make it to Comic Con, wish I could be there.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
:excited: This is the Muppet event of the year! A live Red Fraggle performance. Wish I could see it in person. Have the Fraggles ever done anything live like this? Wow! :busy:
I agree! This is MECHA! If I didn't hate ComicCon, could afford to go, and didn't mind crowds, I'd SO be there!

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I didn't know ComicCon was coming up 'till yesterday. o.o; (So that means I'm not going.) The members who are going sure are lucky. {pouts}

Luke

Reaction score
Great podcast, lovely to hear Karen. I am looking forward to seeing the video footage of this.

vaati64

Reaction score
yeah, so distance isnt the problem. its the fact that its sold out, we are going elsewhere that day, and the crowds. *sighs* maybe next year.:smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
So who here is planning to actually attend Comic Con?