Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, supposedly it's all over for the appearance. *anxiously jumps up and down*

Where on earth is the video? Doesn't anyone care that we need to see this stuff on youtube? :big_grin:

They all need to high-tail it back to their rooms and upload so we can all squeal for joy...
I am betting the video won't be up on YouTube until after today, but I'd bet sometime this week. I keep checking too! :excited:

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The panel was so much fun! Despite the technical glitches, which Red dealt with amazingly! I only hope my guitar playing was nearly a quarter as good as Gobo's! Thanks to ALL who were in attendance and congratulations on your new 'Honorary Fraggle' status!

A few notes from the panel...

New DVD set in November with ALL the episodes on it plus all the exclusives and some new found footage as well including footage from the final day of shooting. It'll ALSO include a brand new short featuring Red Fraggle!

And before you ask, I do not have any video from the panel and do not know what if any were taken because we were dealing with other tech issues. But I'm sure it'll surface!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
*sniff* Why doesn't anything ever happen in Michigan? Fraggles, please do a countrywide tour! :flirt: Someday I need to move to California, because everything happens there.

Just did a search on Youtube. Unless I did it wrong, no video yet.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*sniff* Why doesn't anything ever happen in Michigan? Fraggles, please do a countrywide tour! :flirt: Someday I need to move to California, because everything happens there.

Everything happens in California and yet I'm born and raised here and still I'm never able to go to it...there's a werid message in there somewhere:sympathy:

And I don't know about an official video, I was thinking more about even a cell phone recording..was anyone taking pictures?

Pork

Reaction score

No no, not just Countrywide, what about us poor folk in Australia. Better make that worldwide XD! *lives in hope* *realizes she actually lives in reality*. Drat :frown:

getup

Reaction score
New DVD set in November with ALL the episodes on it plus all the exclusives and some new found footage as well including footage from the final day of shooting. It'll ALSO include a brand new short featuring Red Fraggle!
how did i know they'd do this. looks like i might as well start thinking of selling my old individual season releases...although when i bought the season releases i kept the single disc releases also, but that's because of the animated episodes. plus, the booklets are a nice item...and i suppose that money has already been spent. so maybe keep them? lol. does that mean i should buy season 4 and then the complete set? what are other people going to do?

Luke

Reaction score
And before you ask, I do not have any video from the panel and do not know what if any were taken because we were dealing with other tech issues. But I'm sure it'll surface!
Congrats Grant, sounds likes a nice appearance. Any idea why they have just built Red at the moment, or if they have built all main Fraggles why they aren't using the others. Is it so as not to reveal the full group until the movie or some other reason.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Congrats Grant, sounds likes a nice appearance. Any idea why they have just built Red at the moment, or if they have built all main Fraggles why they aren't using the others. Is it so as not to reveal the full group until the movie or some other reason.
Because Red is the unofficial mascot fraggle of Fraggle Rock? *lol* At least, she seems of all the main five to represent everything a fraggle is very well, and her bright contrasting colors are sure to draw in a toddler eye or two :excited:.
how did i know they'd do this. looks like i might as well start thinking of selling my old individual season releases...although when i bought the season releases i kept the single disc releases also, but that's because of the animated episodes. plus, the booklets are a nice item...and i suppose that money has already been spent. so maybe keep them? lol. does that mean i should buy season 4 and then the complete set? what are other people going to do?
I don't know what I am going to do but I do know I will be poor when it's all over *lol* :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
A video would be awesome to watch, but I'm just fine with seeing a picture of Red Fraggle, and what she looks like now in 2008! :excited: