1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by getup, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Agreed. I recently performed a sketch with puppets at my local church. I was literally stood at the front of the church, perfectly visable with the puppet, and yes my lips were moving when I spoke the lines...But for weeks afterwards people came up to me and said that in their minds they couldn't even remember my being there at all! They only remember the Puppet.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Muley's usual appearances are live, and I'm right there with him and 99% of the time folks pay me no mind. The 1% are the folks who don't want to play along and so I walk away from the unfun folk.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*lol* "Unfun folk" are a sad lot:sympathy:. I feel sorry for them...
  4. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Heads up...Monday's Henson Podcast will feature the entire 'sing a long' part from Red's appearance at Comic-Con! I'll let you know when it's up for consumption, but why not subscribe now so that you get it the moment it's released?

http://www.Henson.com/podcast.php

(Unfortunately, my digital recorded didn't pic up Dave's talk, but I did get Red's portion!)
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That shows how good one can be. XD
  6. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the podcast.
  8. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

As Red would say, awesome! I'll be listening to it ASAP.
  9. Fozzie Bear

I gotta get DSL so I can hear this stuff right away instead of waiting! Thanks for posting that, Grant.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks alot Grant. Can't wait to hear it. *dances around the room to the Fraggle Rock theme*
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*dances cares away* It was awesomely adorable! I highly recommend it!
  12. propologist

propologist Member

13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Those photos are awesome. Thanks for 'em!
  14. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

15. Fozzie Bear

Great podcast! Finally got to hear it. Enjoyed the photos, too, Propologist! :)

Great Fraggle, Great Muppeteer, and darn good guitarist!
  16. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Yeah the photos are great. I sent the link on to Karen so she could check them out too!
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

She'll enjoy 'em...fer sure. :flirt:
  18. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Actually, they did a live Fraggle Rock thing with the puppeteers back in the early `80s in Toronto at the Ontario Science Centre (I saw it when I was little). But still, only a couple times every two decades...
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! She looks great in those pictures! So did Mrs. Prell too, hehe!
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Of course. They're timeless.