Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Congrats Grant, sounds likes a nice appearance. Any idea why they have just built Red at the moment, or if they have built all main Fraggles why they aren't using the others. Is it so as not to reveal the full group until the movie or some other reason.
Thanks Luke. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the ins and outs of the buildings of the Fraggles. As far as I was told, the plan for Comic Con was always just to have Red there. I was sort of a last minute addition to the panel so they don't tell me much about anything except where to stand. :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
New DVD set in November with ALL the episodes on it plus all the exclusives and some new found footage as well including footage from the final day of shooting. It'll ALSO include a brand new short featuring Red Fraggle!
oh man! I wish I would've known about this a few months ago before I bought saason 1! So does that mean that only the complete series dvd set has these new bonus features, or are these the bonus features that are going to be on the fourth season?

:confused:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
The panel was so much fun! Despite the technical glitches, which Red dealt with amazingly! I only hope my guitar playing was nearly a quarter as good as Gobo's! Thanks to ALL who were in attendance and congratulations on your new 'Honorary Fraggle' status!

A few notes from the panel...

New DVD set in November with ALL the episodes on it plus all the exclusives and some new found footage as well including footage from the final day of shooting. It'll ALSO include a brand new short featuring Red Fraggle!

And before you ask, I do not have any video from the panel and do not know what if any were taken because we were dealing with other tech issues. But I'm sure it'll surface!
Great to hear it was fun! Hopefully we'll see video soon...

And, according to HIT's website, the complete series set comes 11/4, with TONS of new stuff.

getup

Reaction score
11/4 that's just one week after the fourth season is due to come out. think that will hold up? that's a pretty short time between the last season and the complete series.

Luke

Reaction score
11/4 that's just one week after the fourth season is due to come out. think that will hold up? that's a pretty short time between the last season and the complete series.
It says in the complete box set press release that it will have the fourth season episodes for the first time anywhere on DVD, so i guess not and they'll move the S4 set back.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...That's really weird. Releasing the whole series just a week after the fourth season set? Seems kinda fishy to me. :smirk: Could someone release me to the press release please?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It says in the complete box set press release that it will have the fourth season episodes for the first time anywhere on DVD, so i guess not and they'll move the S4 set back.
That's possible. HIT's website listed the press release for the complete set, but nowhere did they mention the separate fourth season.

I really hope they don't plan to only release the complete set, and you're stuck if you want Season 4 by itself.

Luke

Reaction score
So its been over a day since the panel, and nobody has released even a picture of Red onto the web, let alone a cell phone video. That's highly depressing!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
(*grumbles*)

Tell me about it! There are vids and pics of practically everything else ... but no Red! C'mon!

(*steams*)
(*fumes*)