Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's all a matter of if anyone here has a ticket now :smile:...I sooo wish I was going (see my youtube)...not only is Red there, but the new comic con My Little Pony is being sold there to (I have it preordered on ebay but you can never tell with that)...they really know how to put two of my deepest fandoms in one place :frown:.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been too long since my last post... :smile:

Seeing as I live in Santa Rosa, which is several hundred miles away from San Diego, I don't think I'll be able to attend the convention, though maybe someone could post pictures of Red's appearance. Wish I could go, though. ;-)

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been too long since my last post... :smile:

Seeing as I live in Santa Rosa, which is several hundred miles away from San Diego, I don't think I'll be able to attend the convention, though maybe someone could post pictures of Red's appearance. Wish I could go, though. ;-)
And I live 54 miles north of Santa Rosa so it is even worst for me :frown:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I live in TX, plus I have lots of assignments due. No way. However, G4 has been airing stuff from ComicCon in the evenings (it was 6-8pm CST last night). So, maybe they'll have something about it too.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I was watching that to see if they would have any announcements about it.

I'll have to watch on Sunday to see if they play any Fraggle stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mercy, and THIS is the year I don't go to SDCC. I'm totally missing out...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And I live 54 miles north of Santa Rosa so it is even worst for me :frown:
I hope you're making monthly trips down to the Charles M. Schulz Museum, then. I LOVED being there and talking to the people and meeting so many nice folks, and they have constantly changing shows in the gallery--very worth the trip.

Oh, and back to the topic: I wish I was in SDCC! :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I hope you're making monthly trips down to the Charles M. Schulz Museum, then. I LOVED being there and talking to the people and meeting so many nice folks, and they have constantly changing shows in the gallery--very worth the trip.

Oh, and back to the topic: I wish I was in SDCC! :excited:
It's funny being so near to things that have to do with him, I guess we take it for granted :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
i hope all those people that are going that are comic book fans and everything like fraggle rock too. lol. cuz it seems like many of the fraggle fans can't make it. :frown:
And even some of us fans who are both comic fans and Muppet fans cannot get around, due to being in various parts of the world. Phooey!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, supposedly it's all over for the appearance. *anxiously jumps up and down*

Where on earth is the video? Doesn't anyone care that we need to see this stuff on youtube? :big_grin:

They all need to high-tail it back to their rooms and upload so we can all squeal for joy...