Game Suggestions Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Trust me Kate, it's well appreciated. Yeah, the point system will be dropped. It's not that the game would be centered as taking place at the dorms, but rather it would serve as one of the three main gathering bases of operations along with the theater and MBH... Though maybe in terms of refinement of the game it could be centered chiefly at the MBH. And don't worry, this would take place after T-Day until January 9 2009 at the very latest.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Trust me Kate, it's well appreciated. Yeah, the point system will be dropped. It's not that the game would be centered as taking place at the dorms, but rather it would serve as one of the three main gathering bases of operations along with the theater and MBH... Though maybe in terms of refinement of the game it could be centered chiefly at the MBH. And don't worry, this would take place after T-Day until January 9 2009 at the very latest.
I would be very willing to participate, Ed. I think you've done a great job ironing out hte details and it sounds like a lot of fun! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Prawny. Stay tuned, it'll be opened at some point this weekend and we'll start by taking participants first.

:zany: Applause!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ed, I just wanted to say I'm sorry your holiday rollplay didn't work out.
:sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, thas okay Kate. You win some, you lose some. :search:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
hi im new but i ahvea n idea for a game its something ive palyed on another forum its called Mafia we could do it in muppets style tho of course.

basically how Mafia works is there are mafia members and innocents or good guys and bad. depending on how many poeple paly determines the number of mafia adn innocents say only 5 people are palying we'd ahve 1 mafia member, its sort of a role play but with alot more structure and less story line. you ahgvea Moderator or host who leads teh players along and determies who get what roles. it starts with sum1 being murderd teh killer is someone in the group and evryone votes on who tehy think it is the eprson with teh most votes is "Lynched" if that person was not mafia then we switch to night and the mafia member(s) get to make a kill.

now to give teh innocents a bit of help sometimes we use a seer and or a protector, the seer ggets to ask 1 yes or no question of the game mod or host each night or 24 hours in game time, teh protector can protect 1 person each night including themselves.

if you are the seer you can choose to share what info you elarn with the other palyers, you CANNOT come right out and state that you are the seer or protector adn you wouldnt want to any way - unless ur about to be lynched- cus that would make you a prime target for the mafia.

to realte this to muppets, we could do monsters as the mafia and muppets as innocents... or maybe teh mafai could be like statler and waldorf and heckle sum1 to death... if anyones itersted in this im open to sugestions as to how we'll tie muppets into it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, it isn't something we can do in the family-friendly guidelines of Muppet Central. Change the game rules around a little bit and make it less violent and resubmit, please. I think there's likely something we can do with this if presented differently. :smile:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
cool i will work on it if anyone has anysuggestions for how to make it work please share!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I kind of wanted to do a Muppet RPG game or make it into a fan fic of "I'm A Muppet get me Out of here" We would have two teams of Muppets in the Jungle of Costa Rica and having to surive. They would have to do certian tasks to win Food leadership and Amunity from being voted out of the Jungle. We could set up a poll and every week people could vote to see who gets to stay and who will be asked to leave the Jungle.
At the start of each week there would be a task that would give ethier one team or one Muppet Amunity from being voted out, and each day there will be a challenge for food and other luxuerys. I would first want to get the approved then have people who want to play pm me with what Muppet you want to be. There can also be add on people if they want to come in latter after the game has started. Also if two people want to do some duos that would also be fine. What do you all think? Let me know.