New Muppet Youtube videos

ploobis

Reaction score
GREAT YOUTUBE VIDEO!

It was so great to Rowlf again! Jim would want Rowlf to be in more Muppet Projects.

:sympathy: :concern: :shifty:

beaker

Reaction score
Oh my god, brilliant. Love seeing the Muppets out and about ... and ROWLF!
The Muppets out in public...be it interviewing cows, or random people on the street, has always been my favorite.

People are discovering that youtube is one of the fastest, and best ways to generate millions of people to see a product...so the team behind these youtube videos should put out as many as they can targetting as many memes and demographics as they can.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Muppets out in public...be it interviewing cows, or random people on the street, has always been my favorite.
Not only that, but these people behind these videos really get the idea of what YT is all about. Weird videos of weird things like Skateboarding dogs and stuff like that. They really gave it a tongue in cheek jab, while still having fun with the material.

And yes, seeing Rowlf again was most excellent.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*ahem* I just received this YouTube message from Rizzo the Rat...

Yo, what's up?
Rizzo the Rat here, and you gotta friend me back! My pal Gonzo has been racking up the numbers lately and we’ve got a little contest going to find out who can get the most friends. Of course he doesn’t know it yet . . . but I’ll be sure to let him know as soon as I pull ahead, heheheh . . . so hit me back and you’ll be the first to see my new video when it drops! Boy, I really want this thing to go viral. I think I got a pretty good shot . . . after all, my family carried the plague!
So. Freaking. COOL.

Also if you'll look... on Gonzo's YouTube Page, Fozzie's YouTube Page, and Swedish Chef's YouTube Page, Sam, Statler and Waldorf, and Rizzo have left comments (in that order). THIS IS SO AWESOME!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pssssst... Prawny... Could ya send me da Rowlf sket/song/file please? Tanks. :shifty:

And yeah... His family may have carried the plague... But we bats carry a far greater and darker disease.
Mwahahahahahaha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
ZOMG! That was the best of the entire lot! What we needed, a dose of Muppet violence/humor. Sweet.
:shifty: Guess you can't teach an "old" dog "new" tricks.
:sympathy:, grabbing :shifty: No... Here's a trick.

LOL. And now we need Rizzo's new video.

Hmm... Racing against Gonzo to get the most friends/hits first? Why does that make me think a certain prawn and snowth are rully behind such a campaign?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm... Racing against Gonzo to get the most friends/hits first? Why does that make me think a certain prawn and snowth are rully behind such a campaign?
Haha! I WISH I was! :stick_out_tongue:

garfle

Reaction score
Ha! I received this from Statler & Waldorf on MySpace yesterday . . .

Well, it was good while it lasted . . . just when we thought we’d be happy here on the Internet, that dumb bear had to show up and ruin it! Our first instinct was to block him, but then we realized it would be better to lure him into a false sense of security and then heckle him in the comments:

http://www. myspace. com/wockawockabear

Well, we’ve got to go figure out a way to change our “favorites” section to a “least favorites” section.